7.17.2009

I'm Totally Letting..

a friend read my blog right now. I was a little apprehensive but I trust him, soo. Thatskinnykid be good to my blog. =) Thanks, buddy.

Anyways, moving on. My insides are tingling with excitement. Cause I am so damn impatient. This day is officially creeping by. I just want to get out of work already!!!

Tonite, LB && I are having a little date night, we are gonna make spaghetti and meatballs && then go see a movie, either transformers or bruno. Then tomorrow, up early, packing, getting ready, hanging out with LB till 3 then peacing out.

If you follower me on Twitter && saw my tweet yesterday, I will be posting from the road. This is a feat because a)i never post on the weekend && b)because im actually posting while I'm somewhere.

I digress.






This beautiful picture was taken by thatskinnykid. =) He takes photos as hobby, and let me tell you, I would totally have him shoot my wedding whenever I get married. (You hear that? You're hired! haha) Anyways, leave some comments on his Flickr. <--(click it!!) He takes amazing shots of everything and anything.

Nothing like a little plug, eh? Well, I don't have much else to say today. But, tomorrow, I'll be posting from the road! Have an awesome weekend!

2 you know you love me.:

Sheri, RN said...

You changed your layout top again lol I like it though :P Also your friend takes great pics! Hope you have a great weekend!

rachaelgking said...

Posting from the road?? Aren't you fahn-cee! Have fun, love :-)