7.16.2009

Things I Really Freakin Want!!

Happy Thursday everyoone! Only one more day till the weekend. Got some business to handle first. At you can see, I changed my layout yet again. The fact that my post font was so small was annoying me, so I just grabbed a pre-made one && changed the header. What do you think? Also, LB && I are good now. =) He's not the happiest camper at the moment, but he understands. (I think?)

I will be headed down to Waterfest 15 in Dirty Jerzee at 3pm Saturday afternoon. I decided I didn't really want to wait for thatskinnykid to get outta work. I apologized profusely though, but he was okay with it. When we get there, there will be pool swimming, a surprise birthday cake for EM, and then we are headed to the gtg at Chili's which is a memory in itself. The BP kind.

I digress.

1) I really really want tomorrow to go by quick. I'm excited to get on the road and see all my homies && just cruise. It's gonna be epicness.


2) I really really want LB to come. But sadly that's not gonna happen. He has a ridiculous work schedule. =(


3) I really really want to stick to the gym routine. I've slightly fallen off the bandwagon by not going on Monday && Tuesday.


4) I really really want the sunburn on my legs to stop itching, because well it hurts when I scratch it.


5) I really really want more steamy humid mornings, like we had this morning. I love summer.


6) I really really want to go to the beach one more time this summer. And I don't count H20 as a time either.


7) I really really want to see Transformers, or maybe Bruno. Ahh, LB && I are so indecivess.


8) I really really want a haircut. I just don't need one, I want one. I really want the side bangs..and more layers.


9) I really really want to stop being lazy and actually do my hair everyday instead of just throwing it up.


10) I really really want to find a second job so I can afford to go to school.


11) I really really want this weekend && the weekend of H20 to be the most amazing weekends of my life. Life changing maybe?




Well, I'm off to watch some Waterfest vids and get excited!!!!

1 you know you love me.:

Sheri, RN said...

I really need a haircut too! Hope you have a great weekend and tomorrow goes by fast at work! :)