7.14.2009

This One's a Killa.


I have such a headache right now from trying to plan what the hell is going on for Waterfest and arguing with LB.

I have 3 yes, 3 plans for Waterfest. My first plan is to leave Saturday afternoon after we wash my car && such because Swan && Em brought up the fact that we would be driving a total of 6 hrs in one day && I'm not sure I'm down with that.

The second plan which as far as I know is the plan we are sticking with is to drive down to the outlets where thatskinnykid works and meet up with him after he gets outta work at 10pm so that he doesn't have to drive alone.

The third plan is to still just drive down Sunday but we have since abandoned that plan.

And finally, LB is upset with me because I want to go down Saturday night && he can't go at all because he got a new position at Subway (asst. manager) which requires him to be there like all the effin time. Plus, he's been on my case about me always hanging out with my friends because then I don't have money to do anything with him..but honestly, we don't do a lot because he's so tired when he gets home. He works till 11pm at Wings on Friday nights, and 10pm ish on Saturday and Sundays. So usually we just hang out, play video games or watch movies.

During the week, his schedule so far looks like it's going to be 11-7pm. So, we spend as much time together as we can. I honestly have such a headache over this..and I'm sick of fighting about it. I don't know what to do?! I think though, maybe next weekend, I'll just chill at home and wait for him to get outta work && then go out with him or something when I can. Maybe that compromise will help.

But in good news, theres a very good chance he will come to H20!!! =) He still wants to go to Florida, but honestly I cannot afford to go. =( Well, maybe for a long weekend. I dunno. I'm just tired of fighting! Am I wrong? He knows how impt the Volkswagen shows are to me. And I know my friend thatskinnykid would appreciate not driving down by himself!

0 you know you love me.: