7.13.2009

Weekend Recap.



It's Monday. This is what I think of you Monday......pssssh. Forget it, I'm way too tired. I feel like I can feel the bags under my eyes, is that even possible?! The weekend turned out to be sunny except for the rain that came pouring down on Saturday night. (thankfully after I saw fireworks)

Anyways, onward hoe...

Friday
-as usual I got outta work and went and grabbed some food and gym time with Swan.
-we worked out for a good half an hour..we were gonna go for 45 mins but for some reason it was super hott in there and I could not handle it. I get overheated easily. =(
-after that, we went home && changed && decided to cruise down to the pike..where we got giddy because it reminded us of Ocean City MD where H20 is held. (read:dorks)
-then we pretty much cruised around for the rest of the night and not really doing anything.
-then LB got outta work && I went && chilled with him && then called it a night.

Saturday
-went to lunch with LB then we took his pup to the pet store where I bought him a nice pig ear, then some more errands for his ma dukes.
-then back to his house where some chillin ensued. then we off to work yet again =(
-so i headed home && laid in bed watching Spongebob && falling asleep while I waited for EM to come to Swans.
-she finally got there && I headed over && scooped them up && it was off to Riverfest 09 in Hartford.
-I had no clue what exit to get off so I just kinda picked one.
-So we ended up driving around Hartford for like 30 mins trying to find somewhere to park.
-Eventually I hopped back on the highway && took the same exit I did before && ended up going to this park where u could see the fireworks from.
-It overlooked the water && was soo pretty. =)
-It was over like that though, so we headed back to the car.

-Where we sat in traffic forever && everyone was making their own lanes..and we had to drive off a curb because we had to park in a field.
-Which usually isn't so bad, except when you have a lowered car..&& you need to push your way onto the road && kinda sorta slam Charlie's uni-body into the ground. =(
-Thankfully Charlie was ok.
-But the time we got onto the highway it was pouring. And lightning. But we chugged along trying not to hydroplane && finally made it back into town.
-I dropped EM && Swan off && headed to Chris' to meet up with LB but Chris && his girl hadn't gotten home from seeing a fireworks show yet,
-So we dropped LB's car off at home, got him food, went back to his house, chilled && then he went to bed && I went home.

Sunday
-I got up around 930am, was outta the house by 10am. ((omg!))
-Headed to LB's where his mom was soo excited to get her iPhone that she greeted me at the front door
-She got ready && then we were off to the Apple store.
-Then we got some pizza at Sbarro's.
-Then went to Wally World.
-Then back to LB's.
-Around 2pm he left for work && I headed over to CM's
-Then we decided to go to our local amusement park, Lake Compounce.
-We got all ready && then left for it.
-We went swimming a bit, changed && went on one ride. ((lol))
-Got some food && slurpees && then we were out.
-Cruised around for a bit && hit up Wally World.
-She bought some stuff && then we headed back to her new apt.
-Chilled out, Swan && LB came over.
-We watched some tv && ate some pizza rolls.
-Then we all left, I went back to LB's && chilled with him till he fell asleep.
-Then it was home && to bed for me.

Another great weekend. =) On Wednesday, I'm totally stoked to go to the beach! I haven't been all summer yet. Swan, EM && I are going for EMs bday!!!! =D ((yayay x1000000)) And we are cruisin to Waterfest 15 on Sunday. ((I Heart Dub Shows!!))

Hope everyone had a good weekend too!

2 you know you love me.:

Sheri, RN said...

Glad you had a good weekend! Mine was pretty crappy... :( I pretty much lost a bestfriend who has severe issues and well I prob won't get into it on my blog... I'm still deciding. :(

rachaelgking said...

I haven't been to the beach yet either! Jealous...