7.09.2009

Things I Really Freakin Want!

Happy Thursday everyone! =) Things I Want Thursday is now in session. It's brought to you by : Sass over at Are You Sassified? . Check her out! You know you wanna!



1) I really really want CM to stop being a greedy selfish bitch just because she's moving in this weekend. She totally did not appreciate my help at all Sunday and I felt it the whole day. She can say what she wants, and of course I'm proud of her && happy for her but she def. was being selfish and demanding.

2) I really really want LB to be able to go to H20. He just got promoted to Asst. Manager at Subway ((yay!!!)) But, for about .50 cent raise he has to work his butt off, and he may not be able to take 3 days off in a row. But, he's sure gonna try. We both agree he's gonna need a break sooner or later.
3) I really really want the severe thunderstorms I prayed for in one of the previous "Things I Want Thursday" post to stop. There's been severe storms for the past week like everyday. And I am now afraid of hail because of ya know..that hail storm that came the day after I prayed to the thunderstorm gods.
4) I really really want to be unbored at work. I seriously spend most of my time, doing absolutely nothing. I know it sounds good, but damnnit I enjoy being busy!
5) I really really want to pa lover to stop being so miserable. She really wants to move back home but unfortuantely lil b is pretty stubborn, so he probably won't go back with her. Which sucks, because she wants to be with him forever so he needs to shape up.
6) I really really want to stop being broke by the time monday comes around, I really have nothing to show for it either...except iced coffee cups left in my car, and empty cig packs.
7) I really really want next weekend to come because I'm getting pretty stoked about cruisin down to Jersey for Waterfest. =) And I hope LB goes. Damn work!
8) I really really want chocolate. Like seriously. But, I've been doing well with my gym activites. Went on Monday && Tuesday and walked on the treadmill for 30 mins each time. =)
9) I really really want my book that I just started reading. I'm pretty mad that I left it at home. =(
And that folks, is what I really really want. Chyeaaa.

1 you know you love me.:

Sheri, RN said...

Here is some chocolate for ya :) What book are you reading?