7.02.2009

Being A Good Girl Can Sometimes Attract Bad Boys, Wait It Always Happens That Way.

I met S.D. my senior year of high school, I think?! He was the cute innocent little skater boy that I ended up dating for about a week. The closest thing to memory I have about this incident is that he came to lunch, gave me a note and then left. You can only guess what the note said. It left me a little bit distruaght on my world conquest of being the heart breaker and not the heart breakee. (just kidding.)

Eventually, I graduated from high school and lived my life. Till last week, when I got a friend's request on Myspace from S.D. He gave me his number and so I texted him to see what the past 5 yrs of life was like for him.

What I didn't expect was for him to say he just got outta jail. Ok, I told myself, I can deal with that. What I didn't expect was for him to tell me he went for robbing people. Ok, ummmmm. But, we continued to talk. He said he never robbed anyone he knew, nor did he ever rob a woman. Well, people do stupid stuff.

So, last night Swan and I went and hung out with him. Where he told me he had been in jail 3x. Ok, that's not really ok. But, he told me he wasn't violent. And I willl never hang out with him by myself. And I enjoy cracking obscene lines which apparently he finds funny, such as:

"So did you get it up the butt?"(yes i really said that. I'm sorry!)
"If my car went missing I'd blame you." (really though i just mite)
"Quick Swan! Hide my change!" (he doesn't like change though)
"Swan's sitting in the backseat because he's afraid you will stab him in the back with a knife."

Apparently this is how I communicate with criminals. Which unfortunately he is. He has 11 class a felonies, and apparently class a is the worst offense. But again, I STRESS he never was violent. He just told men to hand over their money. He never used any weapons or he would not be close to my car ever or my persons or talk to me.

Now, the point of the above title is that S.D. thinks I'm something special. He believes that he needs me to succeed in life. I told him, yes I'll be there for you whenever you're feeling like you want to go back to the previous lifestyle. I will not though, ever be with you. Which is kinda what I think he was hinting at. Why do I attract the bad boys? Is it cause I'm such a good girl?

Why do all my exes contact me again!? Someone tell me?!

3 you know you love me.:

Bon Don said...

hahaha sounds like all of my ex's!! it's true the good girls do attract the bad boyz... and they come looking for you cause you're pretty & sweet :) awww

Laura said...

I think they smell the moment you are totally completely over them, and then they contact you. Just so they can try to eff up your life again.

rachaelgking said...

Too funny... one of mine just friended me on FB today! At least he's six hours away, though ;-)