6.30.2009

On Memories.

Firefighter Fred,

It's been forever and a half dude. I miss the frickin hell out of you. I know that unfortunately people part ways. I was sad that you left. But occasionally I do think of you. And that makes me smile.


You were an amazing friend. I know at times it was a little bizarre that we maintained a 1360 mile friendship between us. But that's what made it special. We talked via Xbox Live, on the phone and texted gobbles. When I had a retarded medical question and was freaking, all I had to do was ask you what the hell was wrong with me. We talked about a million and one things on a weekly basis. It was awesome.


Then finally I came to visit. Thank you again for staying up till 2am just to pick Sondra && I up at the airport that was 45 mins away. I'm sorry you're very old pup pooped everywhere in the house, twice. We had a wonderful trip. I enjoyed basking in the sun on the beautiful beach and then going out to dinner with you and venturing in you're beautiful city. I enjoyed trying to race to the horse track to see the horse I never knew you even had, race. I enjoyed seeing a movie with you and you're friends. And don't worry, we had an amazing time, I cannot stress that enough. I know you kept asking me over and over if I did, and yes I did.


I cannot believe it's been almost a year since we first met in person, and a year and a half since we first became best friends. Though we no longer talk, I'm ok with it. You're one of the few people that left an imprint on my heart. I know that you will have an amazing life, being a firefighter/paramedic. I'm so proud of everything you've accomplished thus far, including losing a ton of weight. =) Good luck in life and with the girlfriend. (facebook tells me everything)


Maybe I'll see ya again in November, you know how fond of Deerfield Beach, FL I am, and how I desperately want to show LB where you live...



Fred && I. July 08. I look retareded.

4 you know you love me.:

Sheri, RN said...

Aw it is always good to reminisce about old friends and memories :)

rachaelgking said...

Aww. What would we do without our besties :-)

Sheri, RN said...

You won my giveaway! E-mail me your address so I can send you the prize. :) starry943@yahoo.com

Bon Don said...

I agree with Sheri it is nice to reminisce, I hope you get to visit wih FF in November!