4.22.2009

Welcome to the World.

What up, what up? For some reason I'm super hyper. And I still have nothing really that impressive to talk about. Hmmm.

Well, the bestie and I are no longer friends. I'm somewhat amused by what she said. It made me LOL numerous times. She was going to actually hang out with me last night, but then bailed as usual. So, I was like ok, friendships over. Cannot take it anymore. And the reply I got back was pure, you know you need me and want in your life. She said and I quote:

"If you walk away from this friendship, you won't ever get me back."

Excuse moi? [[oops I LOLed again]]. I seriously was not trying to be a biitch, but she was giving me a thousand and one reasons why it was stupid I was ending our friendship. Yes, she was sick and didn't come to Dubs on Deforst 2, understandable. I was in PA the following weekend. Then this past weekend she has Mission of Merci, totally all legit excuses.

But telling me you were gonna hang on Monday with me, and ditching me yet again for Adrian..and yesterday ditching me because she claims one of her beauty marks was getting blacker and hurt, so all she wanted to do was be alone sent me to my first last point.

I thought about all the other times she ditched me. Florida this year to move with Adrian [[at the time she was only dating him for 2 wks and decided he was soo much better]], PA last year, numerous car shows, and just random chill nights. Always having to go home by a certain time so she could either IM the boy she liked, or call him.

She called me an asshole, I said yup guess I am..had to repeat myself numerous times about her ditching me all the other times. Finally telling her that she will always want it her way and will only call on people when she needs someone. She did it to J.Wilt, to Jess too. She has no one now but Adrian. And how convenient that we get into that fight yesterday and she leaves a comment on J.Wilt's myspace..

Then she goes and deletes me and makes her profile private and her status was "somewhat amused." Grow up! Dude, I don't even care. I know that's harsh but I put so much effort into our friendship..and all I got back was shitt. She wanted to move to Germany and live with some guy she didn't know..being a good friend, I just wanted her to be safe and let her know. She comes back and flips on me. She went to Canada to stay with a 35 yr old man whom she never met in person, concerned friend again I tried to be, she flipped on me yet again. Told me I was a crappy friend, told me I never could just be happy with what she did. [[ummm hi, you're whack!]] Then went and flipped it and blamed it on me.

She needs to get her head outta the clouds and stop thinking she is the shit. I needed her after BP broke up with me..and she had told Jess that I was being uber annoying, I called her out on it yesterday and she said, "it seemed you wanted me all to yourself, all the time." Again, wow you're cocky ain't you.

So, I'm done. I have amazing friends..and I couldn't ask for anything better. Ok, I'll shush now. [[lol.]] Sorry for ranting, but I needed to write it all down. Thanks for reading, if you did! If not, its cool. I'll just find you and steal your baloney.

2 you know you love me.:

Sheri, RN said...

Girls over bros! And sometimes even Clothes over Bros ala Brooke Davis on One Tree Hill :P

Bon Don said...

aww :(

breaking up with friends (and besties at that) is just as hard as a boyfriend break up, this week I have cut of a few things with a couple of friends that I don't feel are giving me the friendsship that I give them... never fun.