4.28.2009

It Finally Happened...

Well, first I must tell you all that I have uber time to post because work is sooo frickin dead, plus on top of it, the internet has been pretty weird, soo this is honestly the only site that works like it should. [[yay!]]

Anyway, before I get into the Dean.O and I story..my hours finally got cut. Just about 10 mins ago, my boss called me into her office and told me, "you know we've been really slow" and I started getting uber nervous, and then she was like, "well we have to cut a day." ::Insert sigh of relief:: I seriously thought my boss was going to cry..she was so upset that she had to do that, she knows I have a car payment but honestly, with this economy, I'm even happy I still have a full-time job. Most of my friends don't even have jobs right now.

So on Wednesdays I will enjoy sleeping in, being lazy and spending time with my bestie PA Lova, hopefully helping her find a job. So officially next Wednesday I will be off, and every Wednesday till we pick up.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, so, I was texting Dean.O over the weekend. He needs a job hardxcore too. So I guess his friend knows someone who needs help putting swimming pools in. He told me he may not be around alot this weekend. I was like no biggie..at least I'll get to see you. Now it's turned into he had to go to Jersey so he won't be around at all. =( Which obvii isn't under his control. But, it does suck. So I've pretty much given up on it. I know maybe I shouldn't, but it's just not our time. ((in my opinion)) Plus, I'm rethinking the whole I just wanna be friends with Coco thing. We are supposed to go out for a drink and to chill on Thursday, so I'm slightly excited. I also am uber surprised by him..because he def said the following yesterday:

Me:"So when can I see you again?"
Coco:"Whenever you want."

Open mouth expression for sure. That's seriously a monumentous thing for him to say..because usually it's like, I'm usually mad tired after work, or I'm poor or whatever. But Coco bascially asked me out for a drink..and said even though his cashflow is limited, he still wants to take me out. He also said he wanted to def. see me last night, but it was a looong hott weekend for everyone, so he needs a couple days to chill out.

I'm slowly letting my guard down..and I'm just gonna see what happens with Coco. He seems to be a lot more open to the idea of him and I. I've been pretty quiet about the whole liking him thing, just letting him lead the way. But, eventually if nothing comes out of it, I will say something, because I'm not hanging on like I did last time. I think moving into a house and realizing he doesn't have a whole lot of money to go out and be "stupid" made him realize, hey! maybe it's time to settle down in a relationship too. So, we will see what goes on. He's let me chill with a bunch of his friends..and his roomies def. know who I am..and seem chill with me sooo.

Keeping my fingers crossed. It's Coco or no one at the moment.

0 you know you love me.: