4.13.2009

Good morning everyone! Right now, I feeling a little down and out. I have a cold, which I thought went away, but with the wacky weather in PA && CT, I'm still feeling pretty ick. So anyway, onward to the weekend recap. PA Style.

Friday
-woke up around 930am. packed.
-went to get Swan, but at the last moment, his mom made him do uber shit for her
-so I went to Lil B's, because PA Lover needed to bring his Ma Dukes to the doctor
-so we dropped her off, went to Home Depot, and grabbed some foodage.
-then we picked her back up, and went and dropped her off at her old job..she needed to get some stuff.
-then we went back to Lil B's, where he scared the living crap outta us, because we thought he wasn't home, and he was actually in the bathroom. [[ass]] lol
-finally swan came with JDubs && Lou [[he had to run an errand with em]] and it was off to PA!!!
-it was succcchhh a beautiful drive down. =)
-we got there around 430ish && stopped at Wifey's house to say helllooo.
-while we were there the fire station alarm went off and it was sooooo loud && went off so many times that I honestly for a second got worried a tornado was on its way.
-after that, we went up Dean.Os && chilled out for a little bit, then went to PA Lovas to drop our stuff off.
-then we hit up Redner's ((the local grocery store)) && got some alchi.
-then it was back to Dean.O's, to chill with all my loverrrs.
-around 1030, we called it a night, because we all felt super shitty.
-back to PA Lovas, around 11pm, I fell asleep on her couch. =)

Saturday
-woke up around 10am
-got up, dressed && had some awesome breakfast cooked by PA Lovas dad.
-then it was off to the hair salon with PA Lova && her ma dukes.
-got my hair cut && styled @ a fancy salon.
-PA Lova got some blonde highlights, that look gorgeous on her.
-then it was off to Applebee's for lunch && a stop at Wally World for some things.
-then back home to drop PA Lova's momma off && on to pick Lexi up.
-we headed up to Reading for the Reading Dubs GTG.
-no one showed except the people we were with.
-so we bounced && went to Dean.Os.
-we stayed there for a while, then went back to PA Lovas and got some grub.
-then PA Lova && I went out to Sinking Springs to meet up with Ash Tits && her friend.
-went to the bar in the bowling alley.
-tons of super cute guys. <333
-it was karoke nite, and this one guy got up && sang Disturbed so prefectly I wanted to hump him right then and there. [[im ridic!]]
-after two drinks we were outttie.
-i txted the boys to see what they were doing so I had PA Lova drop me off at Chucker Chubbs a bar in Leesport.
-i chilled with Leroy, Dean.O, Swan && Nick.
-we watched New Day play, they're a cover band && they were pretty freakin good.
-around 130am, we left && made our way home.
-we were heading past the turn off for Hamburg, when Swan spotted a cop.
-we were doing the speed limit && nothing wrong, when about a 1/4 mile down the highway were pulled over.
-the cop stated that Dean.O's sticker was misplaced on his license plate.
-which is crap, the cop only pulled him over because he has a modified Volkswagen.
-which wouldnt be a problem, except theres a group called Bad Habbit Motorsports, who pretty much does retarded crap 24/7.
-so the cop was just making sure we werent part of em.
-then it was back to Dean.os to sleep because when the boys dropped me off earlier, PA Lovas mom had locked the door && PA Lovas cell died.
-but I got my own comfy warm bed.
-I passed out round 3am.

Sunday
-woke up around 11am.
-chilled out till about noon.
-then Swan && I headed to PA Lovas to get our belongings together.
-then it was off to Dean.Os to return the VR6 ((Swan && I needed a car to get back to PA Lovas))
-picked up Swan && headed to Perry's for an Easter buffett with PA Lovas rents
-then went to Wally World to get some spray paint for Lil B's painting he makes.
-then we went back to PA Lovas && loaded the cars up.
-PA Lova && I went to say goodbye to Sondra. =(
-then went up to Dean.Os.
-said goodbye to all our homies there.
-round 4pm, left.
-got home around 830pm, because the traffic was ridic.
-then chilled with the ex for the nite.
-then home && to bed.


Which brings me to nowww. A borring Monday. ((no work)) But, I had an amazing weekend as usual. I'm probably going to go down once a mnth, because PA Lova loves having us come with && her rents miss her terribly. I sadly only visited Sheetz once, on Friday nite with Sondra.

This weekend is another busy one. Seeing Crank 2 Friday, the New York Auto Show in NYC Saturday && another car show Sunday... =) I loveee it.

1 you know you love me.:

Bon Don said...

Girl you are just a ball of enery, I'm tired from your weekend!! :)