4.16.2009

Big Changes? Possibly.

[[Dean.O, Sondra, Ash Tits, Lil B, Jon, Swan, PA Lova, Me aka THE BEST.]]




So, there may be some big changes coming up. Alright, get your eyes ready, it's story time.

So my Pa Lover has been uber depressed. She's seriously homesick. She's currently living with Lil B at his parents, and well, they live in a tiny apartment. =( So, it's not like she could bring her bed or anything except clothes. The other thing she has is her car obvii. [[Charlies brother]] But, Lil B has been in some accidents in the past [[none his fault]] so he's pretty sketch about other people driving. So, most of the time, she doesn't even drive her car! And on top of it, he won't help her pay any of her car payment! Even though he totally is borrowing it all weekend long. He didn't even really ask, just said to her, "I'm taking your car Sunday." [[Swan did ask to borrow it Saturday]]. Even though she wanted to bring it to Staggered [[next car show, woot woot]].

[[Lil B doesn't have a car because in the last accident his car was totalled and somehow the check is taking FOREVER to get here]]

Anyhoodle, so this all brings us to last night. PA Lova && Lil B went to this kid Dustin's house to paint canvas'. [[Lil B does wicked graffitti type artwork.]] So PA Lova came back down and chilled with us. [[the crew!]] Then we went and picked up Lil B and immediately he tried to tell her to get out of the drivers seat..and she said no, I said no and with an angry face Lil B got in the backseat. PA Lova asked why he was mad and he just kinda grumbled he hated not being in control. It bothered him. So, the whole ride home was pretty silent. [[I fell asleep?]] Finally, we got back to Swans, they dropped me off and then went home to eat dinna.

While we were all getting ready to go up to the pike to the get together, PA Lova was texting me, saying she was uber upset and crying. =( Lil B has never really been emotional so he just kinda ignored her. We finally all got to the pike, and PA Lova told me she was seriously considering moving back to PA. I told her I would be uber sad, but I'd totally understand her decision. She said she can't stand how Lil B treats her like a lil kid [[shes 21, hes 26]] and how nothing here is hers...=(

I have no clue what's going to happen. I really don't want PA Lova to leave. =( She's my best friend. But, so are Sondra, Ash Tits, Dean.O && Jon. [[all whom live in PA!]] And Swan is moving down to PA as soon as he fixs his car. So, I dunno. My big decision is maybe, possibly moving to PA!

We [[me, PA Lova, Ash Tits, Dean.O, Jon && Swan]] were all standing in the Dunkin Donuts parking lot last nite. [[Ash Tits had driven 4 freakin hours to come and pick Jon up because Dean.O didn't wanna leave till today and Jon had court at 9am this morning.]] And they were all talking about PA Lova possibly moving back and Swan moving down, and they all turned to me and said it'd be complete if I came too. I almost cried. I'm like WTF! You can't do that to me!

I honestly don't know if I can. I do love it here a ton, but those 5 pple are my life, my besties, and why would I wanna be left behind? I have places to live [[i know that for a fact]]. But , I need a job, a good one like this. And eventually I wanna go to college. So, I'm freaking. Cause if PA Lova does leave, it'll be uber soon. And Swan will probably leave in the next month.

::Sigh:: I love PA, but I don't know. I just don't know.

2 you know you love me.:

Anonymous said...

Move. Try something new! If it doesn't work out, you can always move back.

This is why I'm all over the place all the time ;)

I wouldn't change it for the world.

Bon Don said...

Alright Doll here's the mother in me coming out for you... :)

You're right for taking this decision seriously, it's a big step...

sure you have places to stay but friendships tend to get strained when people live together.

You got to get used to other people habits, bills & money are issues, etc.

There's no place like home during this time in your life when school is important, the less stress you have with money & bills the better!

I'm not sure if you contribute to the household bills right now or if you have to pay rent but if you're not used to doing that it really sucks when you have to give up most of your check just to get by.

AND!! when your busy spending money on food & rent Charlie won't get new toys :(

If you REALLY want to go then maybe you should save up enough cash to had a nice cushion should anything come up... try going down for long weekends for a while... start looking for a job before you move...

wow this comment was looooong.

Luv Ya