4.24.2009

Part 2.

[[Part 2]]

Most of my weekends were spent with the boiis cruising around in there veedubs. [[see where I get it from!]]. Then one day, Dean.o came to all of us and told us he was moving. His parents could no longer afford their home.

A month later he was packed and ready to hit the road for PA. His parents had let him choose where he wanted to live and after clearful consideration with the use of the interweb, he chose Pennsylvania for their awesome volkswagen lifestyle. We all said goodbye and off he went.

For the first 6 months, he came back on a regular basis. By then, I was no longer friends with the "so-called bestie." I rarely saw Lil B && Tone because I had started a relationship with the ex. Eventually, Tone moved to Florida for "drug problems" with ex girlfriend. Lil B grew distant and started hanging out with Swan.

I finally [[after 4 yrs]] made it down to Pennsylvania in Feb. of 08. I never did return again last year as promised. I continued my somewhat rocky relationship with the ex till the end of Sept of 08, when I ended it and started going out with BP.

In Aug of 08, after almost a year of not coming to visit, Dean.O finally reappeared with PA Lova [[who at the time liked Dean.O and vice versa.]] PA Lova was introduced to Lil B, and from there their relationship grew and grew. I had the pleasure of meeting her at a car show a month after she initially first came up..and we hit it off. We are now best friends.

In March of 09, I finally made a trip down to PA again, where I was able to reunite with Tits. I also met Dean.Os new besties Nick && Jon.

Again, this month, I went down to PA. I started getting used to all of Dean.Os new friends, and before long, we all became the "group." PA Lova, Lil B, Dean.O, Swan, Jon, && Tits.....

[[Part 3 up next!]]

0 you know you love me.: