4.17.2009

Ding, Ding, Ding, Ding.

So, everyone needs to go to Youtube and type in: "The Yes Dance." It is honestly the weirdest and the funniest thing I've ever ever seen in my life. Let's just say, you'll understand the title of my post when you watch the vid, and then you'll be going out in public waving your hands around, going ding ding ding ding ding ding like me, Pa Lova && Dean.O were doing last night at the chinese buffett.

Anyhoodle. There's a good chance I won't be moving to PA, for a couple different reasons. I'm pretty sure PA Lova will not be moving back. Her && Lil B made up, and I don't forsee them breaking up nor do I forsee Lil B actually wanting to move down there. And there's also a good chance Dean.O is gonna move back up here. Which means Swan won't be moving down. Which means all we need is for Jon && Ash Tits to move up here. =D

[[warning: the following paragraph contains material that may make you go, awww or wtf? or any other sort of random outburst you see fit. you've been warned]]

Dean.O also wants to marry me. Yup, when I was in PA riding home with the boys he blurted it out. And several more times when he was down here for the past couple of days. And, the thing is, I've known Dean.O forever and he is serious, yup so off I go to marry my bestie...


haha. jk. I def. knew for a long while that Dean.O has liked me. (since we met, its been on && off, for 6 yrs) But, we were just friends..till um now. Sorta. We're kinda still in the friendship stage. We're taking it slow. So, who knows what the future will hold.

And yes, he is Sondra's ex, I don't know, she kinda fucked with him hardxcore. They got back together, were fine for a week and now she doesn't even talk to him or even probably think about him. She still misses her babys daddy, which theres nothing wrong with. But, if you do/did so bad, why did she go back to Dean.O. I don't know, it's a hard thing, because both of them are my friends. But, in defense of Dean.O, I have known him longer.

So, who knows. Hopefully Dean.O will move back up here, Pa Lova will stay, and Jon && Ash Tits will move up here. I can only hope. =)

2 you know you love me.:

Sheri, RN said...

Well, I hope everything works out how you want it to. :)

Bon Don said...

hummm this was interesting!! dean-o huh!! :)

go for it!