4.27.2009

Tagggeeed!!!

I've been tagged by my West Coast mommy Bon Don over @ Who Throws a Cupcake? Honestly to do a meme about my top 10 favorite film characters. I also have to tell you why they're coool. But, I'll probably just tell you all of em are hott [[women included..]]

So, let's see how many I can come up with since honestly, I haven't watched a whole lot of movies in my life! [[I know, its bad.]]




Lucas Black as Sean Boswell in Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
He has an amazing southern accent and that dirty boy look. Plus, he drifts like a pro, beats the drift king and of course, he gets the girl.


Nick Swardson as Jeff in Grandma's Boy
He has a race car bed and still wears footy pajamas. He plays video games, and sleeps with "Alex's" grandma's friend in the movie. He says things like "That chick's pussy smells like the great depression" or "Cool! I hope it's a naked dude with a boner!" Yup, he's legendary.




Denzel Washington as Frank Lucas in American Gangster
He starrs in the "based on true story" drama about one of the most impressive heroin labs to date in the U.S. He plays the "heroin kingpin" who seems to be able to avoid the police at all costs. He is also affliated with the New York Mafia, and soon he rises to the top..as the most hated and loved.



Megan Fox as Mikaela Barnes in Transformers
For one, she's totally and insanely hott. She plays along side of Shia Lebeouf in this movie about robots that can transform into cars and must save the world from the evil Decepticons.


Jon Heder as Napoleon Dynamite in Napoleon Dynamite
He's wicked coool..enjoys drawing ligress' and has sweet numbchuck skills. Chyeaaa. "Tina, you fat lard!"




Ron Howard as Steve Bolander in American Graffitti
I love Ron Howard, and I love him in this movie as the best friend of Curt, who's deciding if he really wants to move away and go to college or stay and cruise the strip.




Colin Farrell as James "Sonny" Crockett in Miami Vice (2006)
Besides Colin Farrell being pretty uber cute in general..he def. is dmn sexxxi in this movie. He's uber cool because he looks B.A. in stunna shades. Holla!


Ryan Gosling as Noah Calhoun in the Notebook
I don't even need to say anything..everything about the way he loved Allie (Rachel McAdams) was beautiful. Plus, he's hawtttt.



Nikki Reed as Evie Zamora in Thirteen (on the right)
She plays the popular girl who turns a shy, unexpecting thirteen yr old into a "bad girl." Something about her just gives off a "Cool Factor."




Justin Timberlake as Frankie in Alpha Dog
Justin really proves his acting abilites in this movie..and shows he has a heart, as he allows the kidnapped kid to go.

Now to pick five lovely laddiesss =)

Sheri's World

Wife of a Wounded Marine

The Shared Joruney

..Call Me Captain Backfire

Enjoyyyy. =)

3 you know you love me.:

Bon Don said...

Wow your so quick!! EXCELLENT Choices, your right they are all hot! :)

calixta.jive. said...

i love that you have steve bolander in here!!!

i'll have to get working on my list...

Sheri, RN said...

Yay! Thanks for tagging me with this, it looks fun. I'll post it later this week most likely :)