4.28.2009

So, I've figured out the real reason why Dean.O and I aren't going to work, ever. He has a new girlfriend or whatever...I don't really know. But, bascially the chick that he's interested in or with or what have you, is always number 4 on his top friends on myspace. I'm now number 6.

Shanna ((whos Tits friend, who we went to the bowling alley bar with when I was down there last)) is his "new interest." I guess I shouldn't be upset..but I wish he had been real with me and could just tell me.

And now I def. do not want to go to PA, because Tits is best friends with Shanna and PA Lova keeps telling me that Tits is gonna be around on Saturday. Like, I'm really starting to have a bit of a hard time trusting her. I know that sounds horrible..but I don't know, I'm in one of my funky moods, I just want to meet someone and be happy and I'm tired of running in circles for these guys and feeling like crap after.

The ex pointed out something about Coco and I, and I agreed. Hmm, all of a sudden Coco wants to hang out whenever..soo maybe, idk. He does seem like he's growing up though, oh I have no idea. I just want to be happy. I'm starting to feel like everything is falling apart.

2 you know you love me.:

Bon Don said...

Boo Dean O!

Hey doll you need to come out & visit the West Coast... Bon Don will should you how to run a muck out here It with be fun & chaos! :)

calixta.jive. said...

i second that!!!