4.30.2009

Superrr!

So, tonight I'm going to Coco's. And I'm kinda excited. [[lol]] First, we were gonna go out for drinks, Coco didn't wanna, so I said, "well I can get some and come over."

He considered it..then pretty much weighed it out. Waittt...WAIT!..did Coco really just pass up alcohol? OMG he did. He passed up the opportunity for me to buy him it too. He said, "I want to keep it low-key." Well, I certainly was not suggesting a party. But, I'm taking this as good sign.

He's been very odd to say the least. Has been really stepping up to the plate. Like with my whole birthday party thing, saying he was def. going to come. And last night, when he said he wanted to stay home tonight..I was like, "So you don't wanna chill?" And the response I got back was, "I do, I do." And him coming to the get together on Tuesday?!!

Is Coco finally maturing? Maybe he'll make it official tonight? If he doesn't though, I'm just gonna hush..just enjoy the time I have with him..and let whatever happens happen. =)

I still enjoy being single..plus with my reaction the other night to "just being friends" I feel like I'm not ready. Gonna take it slowww and do it right this time.

0 you know you love me.: