4.24.2009

Meet Dean.O and Other Such Awesome People. [[Part 1]]

[[Part 1]]

So, I decided to follow in calixta.jive aka ...call me captain backfire footsteps and back up a bit and tell you about Dean.o. So, sit back and relax, it's story time. [[sorry its so long. i split into 3 parts for ya.]]

When I was 16 yrs old, I had my first real boyfriend. HG or Honda Guy was a charmer with his love for anything that had a motor and ran. [[mostly imports]] I'm pretty sure that's when I seriously became interested in cars. His best friends at the time were FW && Lil B [[who I still chill with on a regular basis]]. Lil B [[yes the same one whos one of my besties now]] was at the time, a trouble maker [[not horribly]] and I hated him with everything I had inside of me. Eventually, HG && I broke up, and I thought that was the last I'd see of FW && Lil B...

About a year later, I took a job at a bowling alley where I met the girl who would become my best friend for 2 yrs and bascially "ruin my life." In a weird turn of events [[cause everything up here is like that]] she lived across the street from FW. We would occasionally stop over and talk to FW, Lil B, and Tone. [[I still hated Lil B, don't get me wrong.]]

Eventually I got over my hatred for Lil B, when one night he saved my ass. [[ill save the story for another time.]] From then on, me and my "so-called bestie" would spend our weekends cruising around with Lil B && Tone who grew to be best friends.

That's when I met Dean.O. I wish I could tell you what time of the year, what time of the day or even how I met him..but those facts have slipped my mind. [[his too!]] For two years, it was usually the five of us. The boys were insepartable and I was with the "so-called bestie."........

0 you know you love me.: