4.27.2009

Weekend Recap, Sunburn Style.

So this weekend was a looong one, but it had it's funny moments. I currently am rocking a lobster style sunburn on my back..and I'm pretty sure Dean.O and I will never work. =( Onward, to the weekend recap!

Friday
-got out of work at 5, picked up Kerri && her dorm mate Christine
-headed down to the Best Buy in Orange for the CTEurospec gtg.
-def. without a doubt, got ignored by the boys [[thatskinnykid && boudah werent there]]
-20 mins later I bounced
-ended up hitting up the pike, and getting some Mickey D's
-then drove around, looking at all the sweet cars with some goodlooking men in it.
-left, and went to pick up Kerri's boyfrrriend at work
-dropped em all off at the college
-was on my way home ((because i needed to wake up earlyish)) and then coco txted me and asked me to come over
-went over his house..((some hooking up may have occured, and nope, no sex to be had))
-finally got home around 230 and passed out.

Saturday
-woke up around 10
-PA Lova txted me asking me if I still wanted to go with them
-I politely declined.
-Lil B called me and somehow persuaded me to come.
-got my stuff together, met at their house at noon and off we went.
-finally made it into Rhode Island and to Lou's house around 200.
-all packed into his car so we could roll to Wendy's for his ma.
-got back, packed into PA Lova's car [[Charlie stayed at Lil B's for the weekend]]
-went all the way to South Providence [[the ghetto, lmao]] to go to Yarrowsport
-chilled there for about an hr, then went back to Lous and all packed back into his car
-took a drive out to Volkswagen/Audi heaven.
-about 2 miles of brand new VW/Audis still in there plastic wrap..[[wowowowowowo]]
-then it was off to Jamestown to explore an abandoned Navy base
-finally got there, and it was soo freaking cool!
-went in and out of dark rooms and cellars, climbed on stuff, and finally made it down to the beach.
-looked out across the ocean..and saw Newport!!!
-some huge frickin houses out there!
-walked back and went back to Warwick ((where Lou lives))
-went to this cool restaurant called Chelo's
-got some bangin ass Philly Cheese Wrap and SWEET POTATOE FRIES!
-then it was time to get Roger and head up to Seekonk MA ((where the show was))
-got up there and went Go-Karttting!
-then hit up the indoor arcade..won some tickets and got a rubber ducky.
-then it was off to the hotel, PA Lova, Lil B and I were first to get there.
-1/2 an hr later Dustin && Shelly came
-we all stayed up til about midnight, talking
-then it was off to bed because everyone but me && PA Lova had to be up at 6am to go run the show.

Sunday
-ended up waking up at 6am because everyone was getting ready
-PA Lova and I ended up laying around watching cartoons till about 730
-I hopped in the shower
-got dressed and was ready
-put my sunscreen on...and then PA Lova decided at the last minute to change shirts with me
-left the hotel..and then it was off to the show
-got some dunkin donuts
-then got to the show around 9am.
-it was already 75 degrees
-walked around a little bit..and then went and sat in the car
-pretty much the whole day we did that
-around 200 we went to get some Mickey D's
-Pa Lova says, " omg"
-We walk into the bathroom, guess who forgot to put suntan lotion on her back!
-yup me...
-so im sitting there, with a burnt back and a tan front
-fianlly end up leaving around 445
-got home around 7
-i jumped into the shower..sooo nice
-then was lazy..and laid in bed for a while.
-finally got up and left around 9
-got Kerri..and off we went cruisin for a bit
-then got J.Wilttt
-dropped Kerri off, went cruisin with J.Wilt
-dropped him off round midnite && bounced to Coco's because he wanted me too come over
-finally got there, went inside, talkeedd and bit..anddd yyaaa knowww
-def. was awkward..im a)not usually one for "one night stands" and b)really think he's become too good of a friend ((sadly))
-we conversated for a bit after that..i bascially told him we make better friends..that i liked him..but I don't see myself being with anyone at the moment ((did i really say that!?))
-then home && to bed.

That was pretty much my adventorous weekend..was a ton of fun..but I'm so tirrred right now. =(

Next up: Why Dean.O and I will never work.

1 you know you love me.:

Bon Don said...

We must hear the nest insallment... what's up with Dean O?