4.14.2009

Ickkkk.

I'm even sickier than I was yesterday! What the hell, you damn head cold. You're all up in my face, I hate it. [[lol]] But, I'm still in a pretty good mood.

My brother from another mother, Dean.O is home [[i still refer to here as home, even though he's been in PA for 4 yrs now.]] He brought Jon with him, whom I met the last [[not this past time]] time I went down to PA. He's def. cool. They're just up here for the week, taking a break from life down there.

So, in other news, I went to Coco's last night. So much for my rant yesterday. [[lol]] But, isn't that how it always works? I ended up going over around 11, meeting his roomies, Sam && Sly [[no not his real name lol]] && we watched Strange Wilderness on the big screen tv in his living room. I already saw the movie, but it was still entertaining. Eventually his roomies went to bed, and Coco && I just chilled out. We talked a bit, he sorta allowed me to snuggle with him..he didn't want to, to much, only because I'm sick && now that he lives in an actual house, he needs all the money he can. Which is fine. He was polite about it though, he texted me after I left and apologized for not being more cuddy. I pretty much figured out that Coco does want to be with me, because over the past 2 wks he has introduced me to his friends. I've met Colin, Sly && Sam so far. That's honestly saying a lot for Coco.

I don't know, I guess I'll just chill with him, see what happens. I'm weird, if a guy and a girl like each other, I don't agree with going thru the "talking" phase. It's just not my thing. I rather just date. But, it's fine for now. Like I said I enjoy being single.

I would love to just take a big, long nap at the moment. ::Sigh:: I hate colds. They ruin my A-game.

3 you know you love me.:

Bon Don said...

Awww I hope you feel better doll!

I'm sure as soon as you're not sick Coco will want to be a lot more cuddly :)

By the way your new profile picture is so cute!

calixta.jive. said...

i'm sick, too! booooooo...

Farnnay said...

take some medicine!

i love how i always give everyone that advice but never seem to follow it myself.