4.23.2009

Cause My Head is Always Making Me CRAZY.

I just got uber sad, then uber happy. I don't know if anyone caught the post I just deleted. But it basically said, that I thought Dean.o didn't wanna be with me. And apparently he does. Well actually I do know...because he just sent me a text saying,

"I want to be with you like no other, its just hard right now."

It is. We live 4 hrs apart from each other for goodness sake. So, I think for right now...me && him shouldn't have a title or really say we're together. Cause he's broke, my rents would totally not be down with me being away that often, and dean.o can't even sleep over my house.

So, we're just gonna play it by air for now. PA Lovas uber mad that we just won't try the long distance thing..but on both our parts, it just wouldn't work. And I know for a matter of a fact that Dean.o is trying his hardest to move up here so we can be together. =)

Is this day over yet?! I'm ready to go shopping. Woot Woot.

0 you know you love me.: