4.23.2009

It's Time to Decide.

Yesterday evening, I was talking to Dean.o via text message as I do everyday. He told me he loved me. Well, it was more like, I love ya and care for ya alot even though we are 4 hrs apart. Of course I said it back, him being my best friend of 6 yrs and all.

After that though, there was no other mention of it. I went to the gtg as I do every Wednesday, PA Lova finally came out and I had my friend from CTEurospec ((havent seen him in forever)) take my car for a spin to find out why my front left makes a clanging noise when I hit bumps. Of course, Charlie didn't make any noise. ((what a brat!))

I finally got home..and texted Dean.o..he was at the bar, guess it was loud, so I just kinda drifted into a very light sleep..till I hear: "That party last night was awfully crazy I wish we taped it. I danced my ass off and had this one girl completely naked...."

"Oh, wow, " I thought to myself. "Why's that song on?" Wait..that's my phone!

So, of course I picked up, it was Dean.o. We talked for a bit, but he kinda was rushy to get me off the phone. Hmmm. [[I'll get to that in a minute]]. The jist of our convo was mostly about how if he makes enough money at the swap meet at the show he's going to on Saturday, he's going to come up and stay till next Friday..and just follow PA Lova && I back. Which would be effin sick..except for..

Tits' good friend. Tits wanted to hook her good friend up with Dean.o since the last time I came down..and they all went to the bar last night. Which obvii I don't care, but he was rather quick to want to go to bed. And I'm sorry but everyone in that town has had sex with everyone. It's kinda ridic. And I'm not down with him having a booty call till I'm around..I don't play those kinda games. So, who knows, I could just be paranoid. Or maybe not. Guess it really doesn't matter.

Dum de dum..waiting for the damn page to load so I can hopefully snag those two pics of Charlie from the show on Sunday. =) This guy was sitting across from Charlie, and took a pic..and then took another pic..and in the second one JDubs && I were bending over her car looking at tiny wormy like orange buggies. Thanks dude!

[[hope you didn't wanna pic of my ass. I know it's nice but you coulda just asked to touch my heiny. haha. ::rubs bum::]]

Ah ha, finally got to the thread, now if I could just get to the damn pics. Which may never happen because the interweb is still hating and moving like a snail.


I'm posting this for nowwww. So, pics in the next post hopefully. =)

0 you know you love me.: