4.06.2009

&& I Can't Always Be Your Savior Baby...


Charlie pulling into Dubs on Defrost 2!!! =]]


So this past weekend was pretty damn good. =) It was epic to say the least. Anyways, on to my famous weekend recap.


Friday
-I got up around 9.
-Lil B dropped PA Lover off around 11.
-We cruised to the mall, then decided we wanted to go to the outlet mall instead.
-Cruised down to Westbrook, parked near a sexxxay MK5 GTI, that happens to belong to my friend Kyle.
-Went && said hello to him.
-Then went to Rue 21! My new favorite store btw.
-I totally got a tee that said SINGLE LADY in very large bright colors.
-And one that says, Live, Laugh, Love, Rock.
-And a peace sign necklace && bracelet. ((haha))
-After that, we left && ran thru a torrential downpour, which IMO was pretty damn funny.
-After that we headed back home && met up with Lil B, Swan, JDubs, && Lou.
-Then it was on to get our eyebrows doneee ((gotta look fresh))
-Then we grabbed some grub, met up at West's and switcheeed.
-Then Swan, the ex && I went to see Fast && the Furious!!!
-Which was OoO lalalala x1000000.
-Then I went home && passsed out.

Saturday
-I got up at 630am.
-Hopped in the shower.
-Then washed && detailed my car, which took forever.
-Picked up the ex, J.Wilt && Swan.
-Got some D&D
-Then finally got to the cruise spot @ 1030.
-Left @ 5 of 11:00.
-I led, got to exit 10.
-Retardly turned early..&& ended up in the Big Y parking lot.
-Hat City was there, so everyone just ended up going there.
-Saw BP get out of his car, shot me the dirtest look ever.
-I got in my car, I was done, this was all a mess.
-Swan went && talked to him.
-Apparently BP wanted to talk to me.
-Finally, we figured it all out.
-Swan led everyone out the parking lot.
-We got the road.
-Too mannnny stop lights on the route we took.
-Ended up pulling up behind some dubbers halfway down the road.
-One very angry BP got out of his car, && started heading towards mine.
-He very nicely asked me if I could led the cruise.
-I said sure.
-He said, thank you.
-So I pulled ahead.
-And eventually we got the highway, where I noticed that I was leading, Greek, Dylan, && Dan, whom are all BP's good friends.
-Eventually we got to the show..
-J.Wilt, the ex && I ended up walking around.
-I spotted BP alone, so I walked over to him...and we started talking.

Me:What the hell happened?
Him: Thank you, thank you again. I have no clue, it all started this morning. I was up till 430am working on the motor, and then we all wanted to meet up at 9, I got lost, my car is broken..
Me: Wow, that sucks. I lowered my car.
Him: I saw, it looks nice, what do you have on it?
Me: Vogtland 35mm springs.
Him: See told you they'd be nice.
Me: Mmmhm, well talk to you later.
Him: Yeah.

-Then I walked away, && enjoyed the rest of the day.
-It was pretty windy && cold, so around 330, I took off with Absolut && PA Lover && Lil B && we all cruised down to White Castle in NY.
-Where we all kinda got grossed out by the burgers.
-After that, me, J.Wilt && the ex cruised to Clinton && hung out with Jess && Preston.
-Then we dropped Preston off at the Sub Base, && went home.

Sunday
-Woke up around 1100.
-Got dressed && then I went out with PA Lover.
-We cruised down to the outlets again, so she could return some stuff.
-Then we went to the beach, && the tide was sooo freaking far out, so we walked along, out to the tide.
-Wrote in the sand, took some pics.
-And walked thru a lot of freezing cold water.
-Then we hopped back into the car && went && grubbed @ Subway.
-Then we cruised down to the Sub Base && got Preston.
-Then it was back to home to pick up J.Wilt && drop off PA Lover.
-Then Preston, J.Wilt && I cruised down to Clinton.
-Where we had an awesome meal made my Jess. <333
-We chilled && then went && dropped Prest off around 900.
-Started cruising, the wrong way home, didn't realize till we saw a sign that said "Welcome to Rhode Island."
-J.Wilt && I burst out laughing hardxcore.
-Finally, we got it right.
-Then we just cruised around town, talking, && I was home && passed out by 1130.

So, that was the weekend! It wasn't bad, nothing horrid happened..&& I enjoyed it!

1 you know you love me.:

Sheri, RN said...

I <3 your car! :) How was the fast and the furious movie? I want to see it!