4.24.2009

Part 3.

[[Part 3]]


Dean.O and Jon ended up coming up about a week and a half ago. The second time I went to PA, it was 1 in the morning and I was riding back with the boiis from the bar, when Dean.O blurted out: "If I move back to CT, will you marry me?" I stared at him blankly from the backseat of his car..and uttered, "Are you serious?" A "yeah of course I am," came from the front of the car.

I laughed..thinking about it. Hmm, well I'd be set and probably happy. But, he's with Sondra, I could never do that to her. Even though, she wasn't even interested in him anymore..because she missed her baby daddy.

Dean.O was up here for about 4 days. In those 4 days, he asked me to marry him every single day. One day he asked 3x. Awkkkward. I knew he was just playing..but a part of me knew he wasn't.

Cut to Wednesday, we're crusing, showing Jon the "pike." Jon was in Dean.Os car with Swan, I was in my car with Dean.O. We held hands, we talked. It all came naturally. It was neither forced or shunned upon.

Tits ended up coming up that night, to get Jon because he had court in the morning. They left around 1230, and I said my goodnites to Swan && Dean.O. The next day, Dean.O had to leave. Swan decided to go and stay with his ex gf ((dont get me started!!)) and Dean.O was not about to stay at Swans alone. We said our goodbyes that night with huge hugs, and tons of I'll miss yous.

We've been texting on a daily basis. Nothing fantastic, just alot of "I miss yous" and such. Phone calls are kept to the late night hours, 10 mins, to talk bout our days. We fought yesterday sorta, because Dean.O is wicked confused on what he wants. I can tell part of him wants to move up here, but unfortunately to him, this is not home any longer.

It makes for a hard time for me, because he just won't come right out and say what he trully means or thinks. His convos change nightly from wanting to move up here, to wanting to move out of his house and into an apartment down there. I cannot move to PA though, as much as I love my friends there, and Dean.O, I just don't see myself ever really being able to adjust to the quietness...the darkend streets.

I prefer my city, the one I've been calling home since I was 9. I love the car shows, the people, my friends. Plus, I made a promise to PA Lova that I would never ever leave her. And she promised that if she ever moved back down, I'd come with her. But, that prolly will never happen.

I don't know what's gonna go on [[like calixta.jive, whos freakin awesome!]] but right now I'm keeping my options open, and wondering. If he comes up here tomorrow and doesn't have somewhat of def. plans, I honestly don't think I'll wanna be with him. It's too much pressure to want to commit to someone I might see once a month.

Who knows, I guess that's why they say life is crazy. If you stop and think about it, it's amazing how some people have come in and out of your life. There's a reasoning for everything. You just have to find it.

1 you know you love me.:

calixta.jive. said...

oh sweetie... i know how you feel. how confusing?!?! at least you know that while you wait... you aren't the only one. we can wait and see what happens together. *hugs*