4.13.2009

On a Blogging Kick.

Post #3 ehhhhh. Sorry, this is probably the first day in oh, 3 months, that I've actually had absolutely nothing to do here at work. So, I'm posting like crazyyyy.

In 21 days, I will be 23. It feels like just yesterday I was finally the legal drinking age && I was at Sporty's getting an icky Cosmo, because I didn't know what kind of drinks there were out there. [[I hate beer!]] Now my favs are: Sex at My House, Sex on the Beach, and The Upside Down Strawberry Cheesecake. [[[yummmers]]

Anyway, I haven't really thought about my birthday coming up, but I'm not too interested in it. The only thing I am interested in is if my mom && dad are going to get me any parttss for Charlie. =D That'd be aweeeesommmee. =)

On a totally different topic. I honestly give up on the male population. Last night, I had the following text message conversation with Coco [[the boyyy i like]]:

Me: What movie are you watching?
Coco: 8 Mile
Me: Nice, good movie.
Coco: Great movie esp with a cutie
Me: Who's a cutie?
Coco: The girl I'm spooning with. Big spoon obvii. [[he's just fcken weird]]
Me: Uh huh lata.
Coco: Werdd
Me: Pce. Lose my numba.
Coco: Whyyyy???
Me: Cus I don't care that ur wit sum otha chick.
Coco: Lose ur numba
Me: Wat?
Coco: Eatin
Me: Ok.
Coco: U need to chilll.
Me: Ok, u know I like u so i dont want 2 hear bout u cuddlin wit sum chick.
Coco: Idk how u like me so much we never chill
[[this is true, but ive known him for 6 mnths now!]]
Me: Thats not my fault. But ill ttyl. I'm busy.
Coco: Okkk.....

Half an hour later.

Me: Sry was watchin a show
Coco: Sorry I'm not tryin to be mean i didnt know u liked me that much
Me: It's cool. U don't think of me that way huh?
Coco: This is same shit last time i barely know u give it time.
Me: Ook.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Listen here, Coco. You never "chill" with me because you're too busy shotgunning 24 oz cans of Bud Light && making stupid vids about it on Youtube. You piss me off to no end because "I don't fit in" with your type of friends because I'm not from Simsbury, and my mommy and daddy don't have money to buy me those weird ass $80.00 tees you wear. And I'm not super duper skinny and an uber partier like you and all "your pretty friends." Listen, this is 2009. You're gonna be 22 this year, give it up. Life isn't about being shitfaced 24/7, because you wanna "Act" young.

I know deep down inside, theres a sweet, caring Coco. The one who made up having a "gf" just because I started dating BP because you thought I was looking to marry you off the get-go and decided to call me drunk from Rhode Island while I was down in Ocean City doing my "dub thang." [[run-on sentence much?]] I'm honestly tired of trying. Obvii we have something, but you're acting more childish than a 2 yr old and have decided that partying is more impt and liking someone who isn't "in" isn't cool at the moment. So, when you do want to grow up and decide to have a mature relationship with me, then call me, till then, go fuck yourself. And lose my numba. =D

2 you know you love me.:

rachaelgking said...

"So, when you do want to grow up and decide to have a mature relationship with me, then call me, till then, go fuck yourself. And lose my numba."

Now THAT is the right attitude. Can you talk to some of my gfs, please? :-)

Bon Don said...

I'm with LiLu! great attitude doll! ... just get a girl crush like me! HAHAHA