4.02.2009

2.

I'm pretty sure I'm in the most epic of moods ever. I'm totally stoked to have tomorrow off, and get to chill with my favorite PA Lover!! =)

On my to-do list is:
Print out directions && make about 40 copies
Clean out Charlie, vacuum, wash his dash && windows
Wash && clay bar him
Go to the mall && buy something cuteee for Saturday!
Go see Fast && the Furious with Swan, J.Wilt && the ex!
Go to sleep earlyish
Wake up @ like 830
Shower
Wipe Charlie down ((its supposed to rain tomorrow nite))
Apply instant detailer ((hes gonna shine like a star!))
Roll to Cruise Spot
Roll to Newton to meet up with the Danbury Cruise
Roll to Show
Enjoy!
Then roll to White Castle in Jerzee!

[[I'm soooo stokeddd! Bet you can't tell!]]

Anyway, Mustang Mike && I are no more. Last nite, J. Wilt && I went to the mall near his house, && he decided to "stay in", so afterwards I called him, && surprise he never picked up. So, his loss. I'm currently dating no one at the moment && I'm quite content with that.

Men ((most are boys still)) are just stupid && too much about themselves. So, ya know what fuck em! =D I'm ready for Saturday. Bring it. [[you know who.]]

1 you know you love me.:

Bon Don said...

Boo Mike!! What happen?

You're so stoked about the weekend!! You're so cute :) have fun