4.20.2009

I'm Certainly Glad I Wasn't "That Guy" or "Those Guys" or...


This is a "poster" someone made from the show I attended yesterday. See that car in the background; it's a Jetta. That's riced out. We all had a good laugh. I know it's mean, but it's just something you don't do to a volkswagen.

That dude humping the gnome with the vw symbol; completely normal. Hilarious too. The classic covering the face shot is hawt. Fo sure. That's how we roll.

I wish someone had a pic of the drunk kid on that poster instead. He was wearing a red trucker hat..he was hammered, smashed, def. peed in front of everyone who was at the show while awards were being done. He just kinda stumbled to a tree and starting peeing. Which, again, completely normal. This is CT I'm talking about here.

I also def. just texted Dean.o and asked him what he was doing. He said he was in Lowes because he's bored. I'm all like cool..wish you were here! No response! Could he be here? Tits might have given it away in her status last night...plus Dean.o teased me with the whole well me && Tits were gonna come up today thing. I told him I don't like surprises...but something tells me tomorrow I mite be blogging about "this surprise." Who the hell knows though!?

Totally rocking out to Asher Roth's "Lark on my Go-Kart." Shits legit. He just honestly said he was the king of blumpkins. I'm totally not gonna say what that is, it's just too fucken weird. How would that be a turn on, is all I have to say??

As you can see, I'm disgressing more than, more than..oh fuck I don't know! More than a midget on speed!?! I had coffee today. Haven't had it in foreverrrrrr. Honestly. So, i'm wide awake, get pissed at the interweb because it's slow as shit today..but thankfully this site has been working like normal. =)

I'm totally verbally diarrheaing over here. I don't have anything to really talk about. Except Asher Roth. He's fineeee btw. Google him laddiieess. He sings about loving college. [[lol]] Actually, his music really isnt appropriate. He is though! For moi.

Alrite I'm out before you guys think I'm effin crazyyy.

1 you know you love me.:

Bon Don said...

too late doll we all know already! lol j/k

lay off the speed in a cup aka "coffee" it does the same to me!! hahaha