10.28.2008

You Can Have Whatever You Like.

Eventually, it was inevitable that I used that title. That damn song is on like every other time. Not that I don't like it..cause I love it but I hate how they always overplay stuff.

So this morning or ok like 5 minutes ago I was on Facebook and Erik was tagged in a photo with his sister..it was some wedding photos. So of course I looked. They were sooo cute. And there was this picture of her holding a smooshy sword, and she had made the comment that her and Matt said "that's fantastic" at the exact time. Which isn't soo weird except like every damn day, Erik and I somehow do or say or think the same exact thing at the same exact time.

I'm sure I've written bout this..but I'm too lazy to go back and look. Anyway, the point to all of that above paragraph is that Erik says our relationship is alottt like theres. Like how we act, the fact his rents loooveee me, and even the fact his cat loooves me. [haha]

Idk. But I love him soooo much more then he'll even know. <33

0 you know you love me.: