10.09.2008

I'm bored.

Ah. So it's 3:47 pm. Blah, an hour and 15 mins left till I get out. Then I have run down the street, get gas, hop on the highway and hopefully make it to Watertown quick as a bunnni[haha. i have a bunnni..anyway]cause they make you drop off your stupid payment for the class there..then I have to run to Waterbury [wont take that long] and go to that stupid 4 hour class. Where literally, you watch a bunch of movies and take some silly test. I just want to get it over and done with.

I don't understand myself sometimes. I ALWAYS work myself up over the stupidest stuff. It's really honestly unneccessary. But I suppose I do it more sub consciously then consciously. Like my mind knows if it freaks out then the supposed thing will be all that much better. I really don't know what I'm talking about.

But I cannot wait for this day to be over and for tomorrow to happen. I'm taking a "personal" day. I mean I have been working here for oh. ten months now. And the only time I've taken off was when I thought I had pink eye and I think that's it! And I came into work tooooo. Oh wait sorry I did leave another early once cause I didn't feel good. BUt seriously, 2 days [technically still coming to work] out of work early outta 10 months is really freakin good. I mean I have taken two vacas, very small ones tho. Once was to Florida in July and I took a Friday and Monday off. And then the one to Ocean City MD where I just took a Monday off. Then I have my looong week in Novemeber. Which is gonna be awesome! I can up early on black Friday and go shopping!

I know I'm weird..I actually enjoy black Friday. I enjoy the crowds and the non-existence of a parking spot and the sales. [dont most pple tho?]

But I suppose I kinda sorta enjoy the holidays. To an extent. I guess the only thing I don't like is the snow and cold. Altho it'd be weird not to have that. It's like that's how Christmas is portrayed. And if I were to move to Florida..there's none of that. It's just clear blue skies, warm temps, and an ocean. And your Christmas tree? I'd soo rock a palm tree as a Christmas tree down there.

It's like there's no sipping hot chocolate and going out into the freezing cold picking out a Christmas tree. No baking all day and watching the snow fall. WOOTTTTTT!!!!

That'd be awesomesauce, no lie! Well I'm gonna stop rambling now. My cutie should be home in a few..yay! =D

Wish me luck in that damn class. Grrr.

0 you know you love me.: