10.31.2008

Happy Halloween!!!

Yay!! Today is finally Halloween. =) I absolutely have grown to love Halloween. For many reasons. First, I love love dressing up now that I'm older. I think it's the fact that they have some really cute (and slutty) costumes out there. I this year am going as a firefighter. =) I'm not sure why I chose that costume. Probably cause it was the least slutty. (Hi, ok I'm gonna be full of myself..I know I have a nice ass but it can stay under my costume, thanks! haha) And it was cute. I'll post pics tomorrow or probably monday when I actually sit down at the computer. Anywho, my bestest friend Cheryl is going as a gangster. She has some stuff at home she can use sooo. She's gonna look tooo cute. <33 And Erik's going as the Deuce from Hollywood Undead. They're a band. I've grown to like their funky style. =)

Plus, I love when little kids dress up. They are sooo cute. Like one of my bosses' is here with his son..and his son is like two and he's dressed as a giants football player with black lines under his eyes. So freaking cute. =)

Anywho. I have a million thoughts going thru my mind right now. At the current moment, I'm talking to my little brother on AIM, trying to get him to come to the halloween party I'm going to tonite. But of course, he's being stubborn. Well, actually he just said he'd come but without a costume! What fun is that. Don't worry we'll (me and cheryl) will think of something to do! I don't know, ever since my brother has moved out, I feel like I need to talk to him or see him and he's just not having it. I think he's really trying to assert his independence. He didn't even move far. Just to Central Connecticut State, which is like 30 mins from my house. (haha)

So, last night I picked up Erik. ♥ And we went to the Halloween store and got my costume and Wal-mart and got his stuff for his costume. And on the way to Wal-mart I felt that he was upset. I felt his emotions go up and down in the form of tingling in my arms. It was really weird. And I could pinpoint EXACTLY what was wrong. Like we were at Wal-mart and their were alot of people and I could start to feel his stress level rise as we walked thru the crowds. And I said, "you're bothered by the large group of people, aren't you?" And he just looked at me like I was crazzzzy. It continued on for a good chunk of the night. I pinpointed the most random things that were bothering. And felt his stress level go down everytime I would hold his hand or touch his leg while we were driving.

Now. I ask. Who has ever felt that with someone before?! Is it cause our connection is sooo strong and good? And it is cause we are in love? Cause I thought it was soo amazing and really really cool. I freaked my cousin out a little bit though. She thinks we're weird and I know she def. knows we are in love. <33

Anyway. I'm bored, but I have nothing else to really write about. So. HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

0 you know you love me.: