10.07.2008

I'm an alarm..BEEP BEEP!!

Wow. I'm addicted to writing. Seriously though. I am!!! I don't know. I always have been. I think in weird ways in my head. I think about something profound I can put in my myspace blurb. I'm crazy like that. I was just reading an old neighbor's blog, he recently moved to Florida, Orlando area so I see. [I'm dying to move to Deerfield Beach Fl and live out my days there] Orlando is amazing but ever since I visited South Florida, I'm hooked. So anyway back on topic [my mind wanders soo much], Matt's blog link was on his myspace so I clicked on it. He's an awesome writer by the way. Well he's going to UCF for writing..which I'd love to do. Well not UCF obviously..but oh you get it.

So I'm finding out that a lot of people I know have blogs. Which is pretty snazy. I'd share the link with the people I know too. But honestly...I rather be just another page in the wind. Let the unknown read what is known to me.

Oh my title..haha. It has nothing to do with Dane Cook whatsoever. It actually is a joke..sorta. Erik has this issue with getting up if he's really tired. He just sleeps thru his alarm. Like this afternoon for example. We were talking over AIM..and he said he had a headache so I told him to go take a nap. He went and I knew he has class at 2:40..so I watched the time slowly float by..he told me he'd IM me when he was leaving..so by almost 2:30 I decided I should probably call him. So I did..saving his butt once again from missing class. [I love doing it actually, he's so cute when he wakes up] I was gonna let him sleep but it's not my class so I have no clue if he had to go or not. And luckily today he did..he had a test so go me!! haha.

Anyway. I don't know. I've got stuff to do now. Soooo..peace from the East [Coast] for now.

0 you know you love me.: