10.23.2008

Game On.

So. I have been playing the Call of Duty 5 Beta. It's frickin awesome! [haha] Alot of people on the Xbox.com forums have been saying it's bascially just a make-over of Call of Duty 4 with World War II style guns. Which I suppose is true. But hey I had an addiction to Call of Duty 4. So of course I'm gonna love Call of Duty 5.

I am soo super excited for it, its ridic. And Gears of War 2. It's nice that my loverface like Xbox. It must be weird for his mom to walk upstairs and there we are sitting on his bed, my pink Xbox controller on hand, ripping mostly guys a new one. But I don't care! I love it. FPS or First Person Shooters are my FAVORITE games to play. I also dable in Gears of War [which isn't a FPS but still] and I also rock out to Guitar Hero and Rock Band. I'm a nerdo and I love it.

Anywho. Enough about my gaming obsession. So last night Cheryl, Erik and I all went to the mall. Cheryl wanted to go to the Gap randomly cause she needed something. So we went..and she was all looking round for stuff. And she saw this really cute pair of dress pants..and she was like eehhh I don't know what I would match em with. And then all of a sudden Erik pipes up and says..well I forgot but it amazed me he knew so much about fashion and matching. He still thinks I'm making fun of him for it..but I think it's awesome. Mainly..cause he doesn't mind coming shopping and he can help me out with picking stuff out. And trust me he's def. not gay. [haha]

So then after that, Erik and I went back to his house, watched Mythbusters and then played some Xbox. And his mommy made a really good dinner of meatloaf and corn and apple crisp [that right there is love] and a baked potato. =) It was nice. I love how his mom gets all excited when I come over. Cause she can see how happy he is. And he makes me just as happy. He's amazing.

Ok. Time for me to stop being soo mushy. I'm gonna..eh. Idk. Be bored. Cause my boss hasn't checked the last three estimates I've done. Soo bascially just have to wait for her to check em..then I'll have work for like 10 mins. Then that's about it.

0 you know you love me.: