10.16.2008

I ain't looking down but I see no one above me.

Blah. It's Thursday. I need to figure out what I want to do with that title. I wanna make into a tat, but I don't know how. I wish I could put it on my wrist or something cause I so would! But I work an office job and it wouldn't look good if I pursued another field working with people.

Oh! I just thought of a place to put that title. Maybe, on my foot? I don't know I'll look around to see what my options are. Either on my foot or on the bottom part of my stomach. I still want to get Live Laugh Love in a circle on my shoulder blade.

But for now I'm poor and that's ok. It will come in due time. =)

HM. I don't know. Maybe the first week of November I'll get one of em. Probably the one on my shoulder blade. I'm excited for sure.

So lets see.

Right Foot-Vw Rabbit Symbol
Left Foot- I ain't looking down but I see no one above me.
Shoulder Blade-Live Laugh Love

I think those sound good. =) They're all hidden [pretty much] so I can get em.

OoO so tomorrow night going to the Haunted graveyard with Cheryl. I'm so stoked. I looove it.
Then Sunday is the last official show of the season. I decided I wanted to go to Show n Go in Jersey because a) I want Sonic b) I wanna spend time with my lover and c) cause his car is broken. [haha]

I'm on really random tangents today. =)

Seriously. I've gone crazy..and I know why too. =)

0 you know you love me.: