10.15.2008

Tranny Blow!

Hm. Thinking about this title, you can probably take it in two ways. If in fact you have a perverted mind like myself. [hehehe] So anyway, last night kinda sucked a tad. Erik called me like he usually does right before he came to my house. But he was saying fuck, fuck, fuck. Which obviously wasn't good. So I finished getting ready and went outside to see if he was there yet and yea he was and very upset. His tranny blew! Soo he wasn't very happy, and I stayed back a good distance and let him cool off. Eventually he did so I thought it was a good time to tell him that I had AAA and free towing for up to a 100 miles. I've had it for like the last 3 yrs now and not once have I used it on myself. [knock on wood] So I bascially saved his butt.

But now he's without a car. Which means I'm not sure if he wants to take the Bunnni down. Cause I still wanna go. Last show of the season yo!

Then after the flatbed came and they got his car and he went with em. I was bored soo I went out with the EX. We didn't do much, just got some ice cream and talked. He still wants to be his again but Erik makes me really happy. Plus, I'm just really unsure that we will ever work regardless of my status.

So bascially that was my night. I'm so not looking forward to this weekend. I'm gonna be soo broke. Gotta pay Jess for my europlates and Cheryl and I are going to the Haunted Graveyard on Friday night and Show-n-Go on Sunday.

FAIL. EPIC.

0 you know you love me.: