10.27.2008

Don't Stop Believing

Ugh. I don't feel good at all. I think that the milk I drank this morning made me feel a little icky. Oh well.

Anyway. Here comes my weekend recap.

Friday
Friday Erik and I went to the Haunted Graveyard at Lake Compounce. Which was sooo much fun. =)) It wasn't that scary..at all. I jumped a little bit. But I mostly just had fun staring down people. At the end of the thing..there was a really tall guy in a crazy skeleton mask with like blue lights he could turn on and off around his face. Erik's obsessed over it. [It's cute..not the guy..his obsession] After that we went on the Boulder Dash..which I pretty much was ok with..I just was really quiet. Inside I was screaming though. [hah I'm a wuss].

After all that fun, we went to Jess and Lous. Lou was just leaving for work but before that we played some Crash Bandicoot Racing on Playstation [old school!]. Connor was there and this kid Matt that's Jess' best friend or something to that affect. [haha]. Lou eventually went to work and Connor to his girlfriends..so Erik Matt Jess and I all played some Halo 3 which was lots of fun. [I still don't miss that game however.] Erik kept beating me..which pissed me off a tad. [I declare myself better in video games!!!] After that, we left and went and chilled..and my cousins friend Dan called and left this hilarious vmail from my cousins phone!! So Erik and I went down to the Dirty Dirty and chilled with em for about 15 mins..then went back to his house and just talked in my bunnni.

Saturday
Saturday I went out with Cheryl for a little while cause Erik had to work from 800-130pm. We went to Dick's Sporting Goods, Kohls and CVS. She had present buying for her rents since they're birthdays are next month. Soo we did that...had our girlll time. =) Then I went out with Erik to the mall..which was ok..then we went back to his house ans watched tv and Scary Movie was on..soo we watched that..and it was just a funnn nite cuddling with him.


Sunday

Sunday I chilled out for most of the day. Around 500 I went out for a little while with Dan. [Erik was fixing his car. =)] We just kinda drove round..went a Halloween Store near West Farms mall. Wasn't anything exciting. Then I dropped him off and went back home and just watched the Disney Channel till Erik came..=). His car's all fixed now..and everything is squared away with his friend Eric.[Money issues] Which I'm really glad.


Everythings going really well. Except for me feeling like poo. And being bored here at work. =/

0 you know you love me.: