10.06.2008

Is it fair?

So I've been thinking. It is fair that I'm getting all this happiness while my ex is getting absolutely nothing? Night after night he sits at home..or calls up his friends..and goes over one of their houses. Which should help him..but no his friends only care about themselves and drinking. So of course me with the HUGE heart..I still talk to him. Daily. To make sure he's ok. Erik's ok with this..he understands. But it's come to an end. Dan and I decided it'd be better to just stop talking completely. Which is good and bad all at the same time. Good-cause maybe he'll get over me. Bad-cause I'm afraid he mite do something. But I doubt it. I mean I took the leap and posted oh so cute pics of me and Erik. ♥ This kid is amazing. Ask anyone..I rarely post pics..and esp. those cheesy kissing ones. [sorry if pple like em!] Soo obvii he must be uber impt to me. =D

Sooo bascially...the guilt factor is slighty sucking away at me. I mean in the matter of a week..I got my best friend back[she was mad at me! long story], I got my absolutdubbers group back[read i busted h20!], I have a new dub club I'm in [hat city, erik's group], I'm doing better with my money, I'm seeing old friends and talking to one of my dearest ex best friends. Now you're probably like shut up! and just go with it. But I mean I HURT Dan alot. And here he is..laying at home by himself..sad, depressed, anxious with NO ONE! while I have an abudance of people to keep me company. I'm not really sure what's gonna happen next but I'm a lil nervous..everything good always is followed by something bad.

Well I know that tonite I have to without a doubt call for my retraining appt. If I don't get a class by Friday my license WILL BE SUSPENDED till I take the class. But I do remember [ok ive been twice] that they give u a sheet or something and you're supposed to hand it to a cop if you're paperwork isn't processed yet and he's supposed to let you go..seeing as you took the class. So now I just need to make sure I get this class before Friday and I'm all set. Then I won't be so paranoid that I'll get arrested for driving on a suspended license. lol.

Soo that's about it for now in my thought blobs.

0 you know you love me.: