10.20.2008

Sick. Meh.

So i'm sitting here at work. Bored of course. There is absolutely nothing to do. Which I guess could be bad and good. Bad cause then I focus on my really stuffy nose, good cause I feel like to much crap to even move from this chair, except to get water and use the bathroom.

Alrighty, recap of the weekend.

Friday
Friday nite, Cheryl, Jesse and I went to the Trail of Terror. Stood in line for about an hour, got bored and left. The wait was between 2-3 hrs. [thats a lonng time when you're 22 and lazy!] Soo we left, went back home and went to Luizia's Diner [sp?] for some foood. I love breakfast food anytime of the day. I must admit this. Anyway, after that we went for a little drive around Bristol, blasting late 90s music and singing at the top of our lungs. [haha] Then we went back to Cheryl's and Jesse and I wanted to go to Green Lady Cemetary [we needed to get our scare on] and Cheryl didn't wanna go, so we bounced and Erik just happened to be getting home..so we went to get him and then headed for Burlington. Well, along the way there was some road blockage cause there was an accident, so you had to take a right onto a street for a detour, but I took the right to sharp and hit the curb, bent my steelie and popped my tire. [this is why you never wanna drive with me!] So we had to pull over and change it and I feel like Erik didn't wanna do that at all. [well if his girlfriend wasn't a boob, he wouldn't have to worry!]hehe.

Saturday
Saturday I was wayyy lazy. I was supposed to go meet the ex to talk to him..and I finally did at like 200pm. So we talked, went indoor go-karting [worst experience ever!], and then just bascially said goodbye. I went and got some coffee then ran over to Cheryl's to borrow a movie from her. [Baby Mama] Soo then I went home and watched it and like a clock she called right when the movie was over. [Oh yes the absence of Erik was due to his sisters' weddding, awww] So Cheryl and I went to Walmart and then just went back to her casa and attempted to watch "Don't Mess with the Zohan," which was THE stupidest movie ever. [Adam Sandler, wat has happened to you!]

Sunday
Sunday I woke up around 1030 and bothered my lovely boyfriend. While I was talking to him on the phone my cousin called and asked if I was going to Dubs In the Trees 3. I said I don't know I really don't feel good. But she told me she really wanted to go soo I was like okkkkkkk. [haha] I'm a pushover for car shows. True story. So I grab my cousin, and Erik, wash my car mad quick, and left for it. We only got lost once when it told me to go down this crazy ass road which we couldn't find cause the street sign was a little brown sign pushed way back from the road. So we followed that down, and down, and down, and down. And finally we made it to the show. We immediately found Corey and Mike. Talked to Mike for a little...then made our way around. Said hi to Kerri [sp?] and Mike, Big Bri, Little Bry, and their laddies. And of course AbsolutDübs. Unfortunately Erik and I weree feeling like major crap, so we left. Got some food at Arby's [I LOVE ARBYS!] and then went to Blockbuster and picked up Love Guru, brought my cousin home, then went to Erik's for the night. Which was a lot of fun. I actually wasn't nervous being at his house, which is weird, but all of a sudden I became really calm. Soo we watched the movie, it was ok, and played some Call of Duty 5 Beta. =) [I'm soo hyped for that game!] But it was nice..to just snuggle with him. And we watched Storm Chasers..which was awesomesauce. [we're nerds, true story.] Then I went home and to bed.

It was soo nice to spend yesterday with him though. =) I love you baberz.

0 you know you love me.: