10.21.2008

Forever and a day.

Damnit. I'm falling asleep yet again. I don't know why. Could be because I don't feel good. But all I know is, it sucks. Come on eyeballs. Stop it!

Now I'm awake. Took a walk to the kitchen, made myself a cup of coffee with the one shot coffee maker. It can make tea, hot chocolate or coffee. So I made a cup of hot chocolate for Patti. She loved it.

Eh. Kinda a boring day. Did like two things today at work. Tried to do some more of that Excel spreadsheet. But I was just not having it. I can't find half of those names.

Someone needs to do folders. I'm so frickin bored. Rawwwr. After this, its home, dinner, and then over the boyfriends. <33 Gonna watch some tv, play some video games and then go to the Absolut gtg as usual.

That's bout it. Nothing really interesting.

Blahhhh kinda day.

0 you know you love me.: