10.17.2008

Why me?

Poor Erik. I mean honestly. Last night and this morning. Last night me, Erik and my cousin went to the Canton gtg per usual. We got there and chilled with Corey for a while and Erik was getting pissed cause Corey was hardcore flirting with me. But it's just Corey's personality. Sooo eventually he realized it and got over it.

Then this morning I came into work and said hi to my boss as usual and she was giving me this funny look and asked if everything was alright. I said yea..and then she told me that I had presents on my desk and I walked in and the first thing I saw was flowers and an iced coffee and bagel. I was confused until I saw the letter under the flowers with the Ex Fiance's telltale writing on it. So I sat down opened the letter and began reading it. And I told Erik. Who now bascially is on a warpath straight for Dan. Honestly I would probably be the same way. To me its not a big deal just something to shrug off and go YES DAMNIT I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL ABOUT ME!!! but it's not gonna change anything.

I'm in love with Erik. He amazes me. He's sweet, sincere, an amazing kisser and makes me laugh soo much it's ridicuolus. We've only been together for a little over 2 wks..but it feels like we've been together for years. We just have that connection. We say the same things at the same times, or one of us will say something the other is thinking. And its not any run of the mill comments either. It's like a billion in one chance these things will be said. We chase each other round like we're 12. It's sooo much fun.

I remember once this guy I dated Brian, his mom once said that you know you're in love when you act retarded and childish around each other. =) True story. I mean we are talking..Erik and I are already soo comfortable with each other that I can fart [yes fart!] on him..and he laughs hysterically [so do i!]. We think farting is hilarious [i have no clue why!] and I don't know we have a lot of the same interests but at the same time some differences. We are best friends and lovers.

I mean me and the Ex were best friends..but that's about where it ended. I don't know. I just wish Dan would get over me. I know that's harsh but he needs a dose of reality. He needs to know that yes I'll always love him and if he ever is in a tight spot I'll help him..but it's not so much about him and my unhappiness anymore. It's about me and my happiness. And right now..I'm so amazingly happy. =) Thanks to a certain boy. =)

0 you know you love me.: