10.08.2008

Dub Life.



So. There is techinically three weeks left until the end of the season. Makes me wayy sad. Course there is still get togethers to go too!! BUT no more shows. =[ This Sunday is the Euromafia show up near UCONN..next Sunday is Dubs in the Trees 3..which looks siiiick..[it'll be my first time!] and then there is a fall foliage cruise thruout Northwest CT the Sunday after that. And that is it. I myself am embarking on a project that even my boyfriend doesn't know about. [he's gonna read this and be upset..hehe] Ok well he knows I wanna do it..he just doesn't know that I'm probably doing it for the last show of the year. [hehehe]

So movin on last night went to the AbsolutDübs gtg [my crew] and everything went smoothly. I apologized to Ryan..Corey came and was all cool with everything. Made me haaaaappppy. [haha] Well, while I was pulling into the plaza where we meet, I get a text message from Facebook that says you have a new comment from Leah C. and no lie..I scroll down to read it..and it says "whore much?" The first thing I did was call the ex and tell him to tell his nice little friends [leah was my friend, one of dan's best is datin her] to not write crap on my facebook..let alone my wall.

I ignored it at first..ehh whatever..talk what u want..no one knows the whole TRUE story. But then I had signed on to Facebook hours later and I'm readin the news feed. And I see that Leah had commented her little bro [i met him once..he's in a band and we went to see em play, he's like 16, noooooo wayyy] and she said, you need to disown nickie as a friend, she was the one that came with me to the concert, i'll telll you later if you wannnttt. I'm pretty sure he doesn't care..but whatever..that ticked me off. I don't need stuff spread around about me.

So I wrote her a message and said well way to be mature calling me a whore on my facebook wall..i wasn't gonna say anything till you freaked and became obsessed with telling everyone about it. And I said idc cause ITS MY LIFE and I'M HAPPY..I have what I need. Sooo. Hopefully she gets the point and shuts her mouth.



Well, this morning. I log onto myspace as usual. And Heather [nother friend..she's married to Justin..anyway] sends me a message asking me if I'll tell her what my "side" of the story was. So I do and I tell her all about how the cops came because Dan was loitering creepy like in front of my house.

[what happened was..I didnt answer my phone one nite for like an hour and he flipped and came to my house]

So I told her that bothered me and that I hadn't been happy with him in a looong time. Sure there was a two week period where I WAS happy but I wasn't ever gonna get that happiness back. The true pure I'm soo excited and always HAPPY to be with you. Sooo then she asks me if the whole "cop" thing..was an excuse for an out! I'm like maybe a tad but nah. And she hasn't written back but whatever. It's dumb. I don't need to explain myself to the mass population so people don't talk about me. I really don't care. The people that matter to me know.

I'm happy. I couldn't be any happier at the moment. And I hope one day Dan's happy. I hope one day I can approach his friend's and say hi without them ripping me apart. But for now. It's whateve.

0 you know you love me.: