10.09.2008

And as the leaves change, so do I.

::Yawn:: I am soo tired. But its a common thing for me now. I've been getting home after midnite now every night [much to my mother's chargrin]. I can't help it! I looove spending time with Erik. And the time flys when we're together. So yesterday I got a message from Dan's best friends' sister. She bascially called me a bitch and told me that I had lost something amazing. [to each their own..i suppose] I was like really now?! Really?! I've never even met her but from what I've heard she used to be in love with my ex. Oh well. I mean if it was back in high school I mite have gone on an all out war path style. But I only defended myself cause hi you don't know me..not everyone knows who I am or what happened. But thanks!

Anyway, tonite I have driver re-training. [someone shoot me please!] I've been having anxiety all day lonnng. Ok..its only 1016am but still! Oh well it's 4 hrs of my life wasted in a classroom instead of in jail. It's gonna be boring and pointless and blahhh but whatever. I'll get over it. Then I won't have to worry.

This weekend loooks like a good one. Tomorrow night is the HatCityDübs gtg. Then Saturday Cheryl invited me to go to Six Flags cause her co-workers are going..soo of course I'll go!!! Then Saturday night going to the bar with the Absolut crew..and Sunday is the Euromafia show. YAY!

It's supposed to be a beautiful 70 degree fall weekend. =]

I'm excccittted.

0 you know you love me.: