10.17.2008

Grrrr...

Ok. I love my best friend. But honestly [and this is gonna sound harsh] but she is such an opionated fucking bitch sometimes. No I mean sometimes its honestly to the point where I just wanna fucken smack her. I know I'm being way harsh..but she just like, I don't know, she has to choose her words more wisely.

All I did was tell her there was a slim chance [like 1%] that Corey might come with us to the Trail of Terror cause we were all talking about last night soo I invited him since Cheryl && I decided that we wanted to go to that instead of Haunted Graveyard. And she's like well I don't like him at all. Woah there way to be harsh!!!! So I replied back,[we are txting fyi! lol] ok nvrmind then. And she's like OH! No I don't care I'm just saying I couldn't hang with him everyday. Um. Wait where did I say I was gonna hang with him everyday?! I EVEN can only take Corey in small doses.

But I thought it was nice to invite him since he mentioned he wanted to go. That's the thing about her. If it doesn't go her way she can be a frickin bittch. And it honestly pisses me off.

Wow-I feel better. I'm sure she made that comment..oh forget why she made that comment. I don't care. I'm so sick of ppple. I just wanna scream.

So tomorrow I have some stuff to take care of. How exciting. [not!] I have to go get Charlie's tire fixed. [theres a screw in it!] Then I'm gonna wash him and vaccuum him and get him looking pimp for Sunday.

He currently has bird doo-doo running down the drivers side door. So it's def. due time for him to get a bath and vaccuum. I think actually tomorrow night I might [and this is a big one!] go out to dinner with Mom && Dad. Just because I don't wanna be bored outta my mind.

Which I am right now. Cause it's Friday. And there's nothing ever to do on Friday's. But its almost lunch time. Soo that's means my baberz will be home soon from work. And that makes me happy. =)

I had to call him this morning. He was soo funny. I was like whatcha doing..[it was 750!] and he was like Oh just about to get up its 650. And I was like um, it's actually 750. [he had to be in work for 8!]

Sooo thats about it. I'll be honest tho [and I know baberz you read this] but sometimes I feel like his mom more than his girlfriend! [get your butttt up lazy!!] Jp. But yeah sometimes it bothers me a tad.

I'll probably write more lata cause I'm so bored. =(

0 you know you love me.: