10.30.2008

Why is Life So Boring Sometimes?

Blah. I'm bored. And I have a headache. But, I'm feeling better today. Which is good. Cause I did not need to have a relapse of my cold. So, finally talked to the Ex again. He was pissy with me, telling me his feelings again and how I'm only with Erik cause I didn't want to be alone. Well, he can keep telling himself that. Cause it's not true. But, he did tell me some decent news.

Apparently, he has to call his boss again, I'm guessing after Thanksgiving, and see what he wants to do by then. Which I think is very very very nice of his boss. He's giving him a whole month off (probably not paid but whateves) to clear his head. And he'll still have his job. Anyway, thats enough about him.

Last night, me and baberz snuggled and watched Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift. (It's my favorite) I have a sad obsession with Lucas Black and his "dirty, car guy" appearance and southern accent. He's lucious. So, we did that, played some xbox, talked to Blake on there while getting my ass beat in Call of Duty 5, and snuggle some more. I love his bed. (Not for that reason!) But it's soo soft, it's memory foam..and just snugglin with him is awesome in general.

So, bascially I'm sitting here bored outta my mind. (YAY! NOT!)My head still frickin hurts. But I'll be otay. Tonight, I have to go to the Halloweenie store and get my firefighter costume, some fishnets and MAYBE some boots. I honestly dont know about the boots cause they're damn expensive. Wherever I go. So, then have to get some stuff for Erik's costume. (His is hottttt, of course ;]) I'm excited for the Halloween party tomorrow night. It's at Briee's and Dan's. (I used to go to high school with hurrr) So, plenty of alchi and a live band and people from high school that I haven't seen in foreverness. (Good Times!)

Saturday, Cheryl and I are having a "date" day. Erik has to work 11-9 (my poor baberz. =[) So, me and Cheryl are going to go out, probably do lunch and some shopping or something. (YAY!) And at some point go see Erik at work, so I can give White Trash Girl the nastiest look ever. (White Trash Girl works with Erik and of course has a crush on him..and looks white trash! hehe. I'm mean. Sorry.) Like bittch step off my man. =D

Anywho, thats about it for now. I'm tired. And I'm gonna go eat something from the huge tray of cookies and other assorted baked goods that Judy baked for Halloweenie. =)

0 you know you love me.: