1.02.2009

The New Year.

So, I'm at work. And honestly I'm really not sure why. I did some work today, but not a whole lot. Argghhh, and my knees ache for some reason. Which is putting me in such an irritable mood.

But. for your viewing pleasure I'm going to put some pics of baberz and baberz and I from Christmas. When I stole his new camera...and had way to much fun. =)


~Baberz chillaxin~


~Crazzzyy~



~Baberz, Skye && his Mom~



~Awwww.~





Right now I'm falling asleep yet again. (lol). I think I'm gonna go home and fancy myself a nap since baberz doesn't get outta work till 830 which stinks!!! Then we mite go to the movies to see Spirit. I don't know if I really wanna see it because I'm not into the whole comic book theme they got going on there. You never know though.....

Well, I'm out for now.




1 you know you love me.:

Anonymous said...

Those are some cute pictures ;)
My knee aches too..maybe it's something in the air- global warming?