1.30.2009

Here I Am, Rock You Like A Hurricane..

Well, folks, here I am. Sorry for being M.I.A, I've had a million thoughts to write down, but no drive to do so. I've forgotten most at the moment...but that's ok, I'll just tell you about how excited I am for this weekend!

Tonite, as usual is my dub clubs get together. Baberz is bringing his Jetta this time though, and of course all the guys are eager to see it. So, I'm not really sure what we're doing tonite but I know that we are going to end up back at Boudah's at some point to celebrate Jayspec and MyFirstDub's birthdays. Apparently, we are karoking, this should be cute, a bunch of boys singing karoke.

Then it's home to hit the hay because baberz and I have to get up early to go to...

NYC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I'm not excited or anything.)

The nice thing about living here, in CT, is that it's honestly only a train ride away. =) It's about a 45 min drive to Bethel, then we are going to take the train down to Grand Central Station, which takes about, ummm an hour and 15 mins. Not badddd. Plus, a roundtrip ticket is only $20.00.

I'm not really sure what we are going to do in NYC, probably just walk around, dipping in and out of stores and such. Eat some banging pizza, walk thru Central Park, and just generally enjoy the day. I'm stoookeeeeddd.

On Sunday, of course its the Superbowl. It's going to be at baberz's sister's house..and a whole bunch of people will be there. Which will make me feel slightly awkward. As usual. But, that's a story for another time.

And that's about it. More to come. Stay tuned....."It's A Dub Life" is up next.


2 you know you love me.:

Sheri, RN said...

Oh! NYC! I've always wanted to go there. Have fun!

Oh, P.S. - Tag you're it!

Bon Don said...

I want to go too!! I love NYC!!

Take lot's of pictures!!