12.31.2008

Happy New Year!!

I'm feeling so much better than yesterday. I'm not really sure why it hit me so hard. Right now, I'm just chillen at work, finishing up (finally) all of my work. (I hope) It's snowing at the moment, pretty heavy actually. I'm not sure if we're getting out of work early, I kinda hope so. It's supposed to snow 4-8 inches between now and 5pm rush hour. Obviously, we probably won't get out anytime soon, because it's only 930 and then that would be a wasted day.

Plus, a lot of the guys in the back still need to pick up their paychecks. Oh, the waiting continues. Baberz is at work right now tooo. 9am-530pm. NOt toooo tooo bad. He's finally back to working his normal days, which consists of mostly the entire weekend being consumed by work. But then he gets baller-status paychecks (haha).

I still cannot believe today is the last day of 2008. It feels like just yesterday it was the beginning of 2008. So so much has happened in the past year, mostly good, somethings not so goood.

For the first month of this upcoming year, I'm def. going to straighten out my finances. I have to pay off my credit card, which has acquired a nice little debt. I have the plan in my sights, just bascially pay off a certain amount a week, then when I get my taxes in April or whenever, just pay the remainder. And TA-DA!!! No more credit card crap. From then on, I will only use it for emergencies and for the trip to Florida and it will be promptly paid off. =) Chyeaaaa. I suppose you can call that my resolution.

Also, this upcoming month, hopefully Baberz and I will either be able to make a trip down to NYC or a trip up to Okemo in Vermont to go snowtubing. =) On the 10th (next saturday) is Jdubz birthday. She's the co-leader along with White Jetter of AbsolutDübs, the Dub group I am really not in anymore. She invited baberz and I and of course left a cuteee lil comment on his invite over FaceBook about how if he doesn't go they won't be friends anymore. It was totally flirtatious. (O well). I'm not too sure if we're going since CoCo will probably be there and baberz just does not like him.

CoCo implies things when he talks to me. It's quite funny in my opinion. Coco was ok ok bascially the rebound after I ended things with the Ex. I know, pretty shady of me. But CoCo is a true CT Party Boii, not to mention he's very ghetto. Although he's very fair skinnied and only wears the most expensive clothing.

He and I clicked but not enough for me to actually want to persue a realtionship with him. So, it was pretty much over before it even started. But, not to sound cocky, when he talks to me online, he implies that he thinks baberz is a loser. And that he could be so much better for me.

Boys, sigh.

Anyhoodle. I'll probably have a lot more exciting post later. I dunno if I'll still be here. But, if I am. I'll have something good. =)


1 you know you love me.:

Sheri, RN said...

Happy New Year to you too! :) Paying of debt is a great goal - one of mine too!