1.12.2009

Two Away!

So, I'm two posts away from finally getting to one hundred. (yay!) I'm probably not going to do anything tooo fancy except make a list of one hundred things about myself, if I cant think of that many. It was a pretty uneventful weekend after Friday's gtg with the Eurospec boiis.

It snowed on Saturday afternoon//evening, we got about 3-6 inches, probably around 4 and it was not THAT bad to drive in. Although my mother insisted 56 million times that I should come home, and I continued to defy her not because I was being a brat and rebellious but because I'm pretty good at driving in the snow which it mainly just was.

Plus, I wanted to be with baberz since he had been working all day loong and I decided because I get bored easily that I wanted to go to Massachusetts to the mall, which was pretty silly on my part because I had aboslutely nothing to buy and my bestie only wanted to get her nails done.

So, I slighty annoyed myself because it snowed earlier than expected so I had drive a good half an hour in the snow and of course everyone was having a heart attack, like omg snow!!!!!!! I could see if we were all from Florida and didn't know how to drive in it but my God people I know 99% of you are from New England and have been for the majority of your life.

(Sorry this is why I hate snow!!!!!!!)

Anyhoodle. I just woke up baberz, I'm such a brat (teeeheee) but he has to work from 1130-830 today so I barely will get to talk to him, so I woke him up (twice) so we could talk and he still hasn't come on Aim. And I found a really cute quote about love and such..and put in my away message. (haha) I'm a dork!!

Finally, I got into a humungo fight with my mom on Saturday night. I told her when she was on vaca how I wanted to go to school. And she told me it was a waste of money and a bad idea. Now, if you guys didn't know I have had a bad track record with school. I went to college right after h.s and dropped out half way thru the first semester. Decided Criminal Justice was not my thing. Went back like a year or two later, took some general studies classes and then changed my major to Elementary Education with a Specialization in Earth Science. Didn't really do that great.

But this year I feel like this is it. I really want to try. I've been at my job for over a year now, have my Veedub Charlie, bascially have everything I want by my own doing. I want to go back to school. And I'm going to pay for it. Plus, baberz is going to school and I'll be motivated to motivate not only myself but him. We even came up with the idea of a bet to motivate to do well in class. Esp. if we get Psych together.

But no my mom shoots me down. Tells me its a waste, she knows I'll give up. She says that the job I have now is just fine. I argue with her that I hope she's happy that I'll be living in her house till I'm 30. She says I'm overexaggerating, I tell her I'm not because I only got a .20 cents raise in the past year, and for some reason they couldn't even round it up the nearest dollar. (I know I'm lucky, I'm just saying!) She tells me oh no, you'll be out when your 25. I again bring up the fact I have no money. She tells me that I won't when I go to school either. I tell her at least I'll be working towards that. She tells me no, it's stupid again.

I spoke a few choice words to her. Told her maybe I would well if she stopped yelling at me like I was 2 and started treating me like I was 22 and thinking of ways to HELP ME with school instead of just totally saying I'm going to fail at it. I go upstairs and cry. I feel like my mom doesn't care at all. I feel shitty, call baberz, tell him I'm not going to school. He tells me we'll figure it out, I'll help you out. I'm completely grateful. I'm poor, don't know how I'll even be able to afford the first installment payment for school. But, I'm going to talk to NVCC, see what I can do. I will do this, I will prevail with or without my mother's help or support.

I'm doing this for me. =D


0 you know you love me.: