1.09.2009

Time to Sit Back, Relax...and It's All That!

Sorry I've been slighty M.I.A for the past week. I've been swamped with work because it's our busy season. Usually when people have fires, puffbacks, and water damages the most.

Nothing that story worthy happened anyway this week. My rents have been gone, so baberz came over the past week to chill out, we played the new Monopoly and watched some Family Guy. Then he would leave and I would retreat to my room and wrap myself up in my blanket because I'm the biggest chicken known to man!

They come home tomorrow and honestly I am soo excited. I do miss my rents and I absolutely hate being home alone sooo. Tonite, baberz is sleeping over since we will be out pretty late in Southern CT hanging out with CTEurospec, a vw club. Then tomorrow baberz has to work from 9-430 and I'm not even sure if I'll be able to see him due to the fact that there's of course a Winter Storm coming. It's supposed to put down 6"-10" of snow!

In other news, I've finally decided where, what for and when I'm going back to school. Ok, the where. I am actually going back to NVCC where I went the first time I attempted college..and also where baberz goes. I'm going for Human Services, Children and Families. And I'm going (hopefully) back this semester which starts the 22nd of the this month. Baberz and I are going to see if we can take Psych. together since he needs to (a filler class mostly) for his major.

I'm super excited for schoool. This upcoming week I am going to bring all my paperwork in and hopefully register for class and get my book. =D

2 you know you love me.:

Bon Don said...

Oh that's great news...Yay for you! :)

good luck on getting Pysch togther!

*Bon Don*

Anonymous said...

I'm really happy for you, going back to school and all!