1.10.2009

Good Morning!

Oh, could this be possible? Is Learning to Fly actually posting on the weekend? Yeah, it's true.
I'm up early cause baberz left and went to work. =( Which makes me incredibly sad. I enjoyed being incredibly lazy with him!

Anywho, the sun is out right now which is pure trickery. Like OoO I'm going to tease you with this lovely morning and then I'm going to drop a whole load of snow on you. I actually if I was listening right this morning (being all groggy and such) think the snow totals are down to 5-8 inches which is a tad more managable to drive in. Guess we'll just see what happens.

So, last night baberz && I went to the CTEurospec gtg. We got to Best Buy around 1015pm && oh my was I was nervous. We pulled up and parked near the group and some of them introduced themselves. And it was alllllll boys. Now, I'm not your typical woman. I have one best chick friend and that's fine for me. I've many girl friends in the past who screwed me, plus guys are easier to talk toooo. But boyyy was I a wreck, it was just too many people in general. There was this one girl, she was there by default, she was a guy's girlfriend.

So, we got there and apparently were waiting for YellowGLI to come so we could leave and go to Boudah's house. He showed up so we bounced down 95 to Bford (a ways away from home) and finally we got there. Boudah has an amazing house on Long Island sound and you can actually hear waves laping on the rocks across the street from his house. We went inside and kinda just stood there being all awkward for a while, till we moved to the couch and watched some Family Guy with ThatSkinnyKid and YellowGLI.

I was pretty quiet which is the norm for me when I meet new people and usually they think I'm kinda bitchy till they actually realize that I'm just super shy. (Something I need to work on!) Baberz is the opposite way though which I never noticed before, but he is extremely blabberish. He was actually nervous which is pretty dang rare for him. He told me afterwards there was alot of frickin people and that he got a vibe that I really liked this group just from talking to them on the forums and from actually chillen with them.

Overall, I hope we made a good impression because they certainly did on us. They were interested about us as seperate people instead as baberz's gf or my bf. They knew we both drove dubs and they wanted to see what we were doing with them and such. And they interested in us as people too! Which is more than I can say for Absolut or Hat City. (former dub groups of ours)

I had a pretty awesome Friday nite, and now my day just got a tad bit better...because the weather forecast changed to 4-6 inches because it's supposed to change over to sleet/rain because it's supposed to be warmer than previously thought! Which means by the time I get home, there may be like 5 inches on the ground and that's it! YAY!!!!!

Well everyone have an awesome weekend!


0 you know you love me.: