1.26.2009

On My Way...

I walk out into the cold, frigid night, turn to baberz, and give him plenty of kisses. It was the usual scrpited scene out of the story of my life. "I'm cold, so hurry I told him," shaking in my Roos. "Ok, baby," he replied. And kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss. "I love you." I love you too." Kiss, kiss. "Goodnite, goodnite." Kiss. "Drive safely," he said. "I will," I replied.

Get into the car, make sure my purse is in the front seat next to me, turn the car on. Back out, straighten the car out, drive down the apartment complex driveway, turn right, continue straight, get onto the highway, try and take it slow so I don't blow my tranny, speed up to get engine temperature up, take the first exit, take a right, go up the hill, slowly now, there's cops out, continue on thru the tiny town that seperates me from him, pass the volunteer fire department, wonder about boo-boo, continue on, past the bar evenutally, light catches my eye, oh hai po-po, peeking out from behind a snowbank like a 7 yr old playing a game, check speed, ok, we're good, continue on past Mickey D's, Dunkin Donuts, IGA, and baberz work. Go past the car dealership, the liquor store, and the chinese place, past the Whole Donut, who gets coffee there anyway?, turn right, thru the neighborhood with the cobble stone medians, stop sign, wait 3 secs, continue on, turn right again, follow the zig then the zag, careful now, there could be back ice, come to another stop sign, look both ways into the night, continue on, past B's house, can't see it, too far in the back, any deer around?, stop sign, another right, zig and zag up the hills, past old high school classmates house, damn the school bus driver, fuck her, its been forever, think she got fired, continue on, it's cold, why the fuck does it have to be so cold, I really wanna go to Florida, yes, almost there, almost to the 4-way stop sign, I have so much to do at work tomorrow, oh Thank God, stop sign, go straight, light another cig, up the hill, the bumps, wtf why don't they fix these giant fucken speed bumps the snow plows made?, someone's gonna blow a tire or rock their frame all over that shitt, continue on, I need my bed, it's soo cold, turn right, why?, backwards Nascar, in the hood, make sure no ones car is in the street, parked car hitting, that's pretty ghey, smoke faster, almost home, almost home, past the kid I had a crush on in middle school's house, love his pick-up truck, turn RIGHT AGAIN!, up my street, fuck my neighbor's, wide turn into the driveway, up the driveway, it's clear, into the mini parkin lot my dad made, where's my bro? oh that's right school again, hog the entire thing, open garage, grab purse, walk inside, close garage, lock door, upstairs, can't wait for bed, in my room, light on, purse near door, socks and pants off, sweatshirt off, phone on bed, phone plugged into charger, hair clip out, headband off, light off, only climb into bed on the right side, pull the covers up, call baberz.

"Hello?"
"Hi, I made it home."
"Yay! Good I'm glad."
"Ok, baby I'm going to go to bed and you should too."
"Ok, I will."
"I loveee you."
"I love you."
"Goodnight."
"Goodnight my love."
"I love you."
"I love you.
"Bye."
"Bye."

Close phone, another soothing convo same as every night, turn to my left, facing the wall, in fetal position on my side, think about what I have to do tomorrow, think about writing this blog, alarm beeeps, beeps, beepss..hit snooze, beeeps again 10 mins later, hit snooze again, hear mom's voice, time to get up, turn off alarm, strectch, exit bed via right side, go to hallway closet, grab towel, wash cloth, go to bathroom, get undressed, in the shower, wash and wash and wash, sleepy, sitting on the bottom of the shower stall, letting the warm water hit, ok, long enough, get up, turn off shower, towel dry, into room, lay in bed, get up, make up, Today Show, clothes, hair, grab phone, keys, purse, downstairs, Pop-tart, milk, love my chocolate milk, paper, gotta read, a bunch of mmm hms, out the door, put the key into the ignition, back out, sit and wait, down the drieway, thru the neighborhood, the main roads, into Southington, 2 cigs always, onto the street, constantly thinking thinking, people tailgate, grrr, turn into the parking lot, get out of the car, go inside, morning, morning, morning, morning, sit down, take off jacket...boot computer, program, AIM, program, Internet..........................

.................................................................................LIFE.


0 you know you love me.: