1.16.2009

I'm Slipping Into the Lava.

Ok, I'll admit, I enjoy two of the Jonas Bros. songs. Just two though, 'Burnin Up" and oh what was that other one? I forgot, but anyhoodle, I am in no way attracted to any of them. They just have seemingly catchy music. Damn you Joe Bros! (if you have no clue why I said that, the title of my blog is a lyric from one of their songs)

Anyway, right about now I'm having a convo on AIM with the Ex. The poor kid is just down about life again, and it sucks. His good friend on Xbox is mad at him (the guys a dick anyway) and his old job whom laid him off because he was honestly one depressed mothafuka, keeps telling him that they're too slow and don't need him back yet. But, he feels they don't want him back at all.

I feel kinda responsible for it. I know I shouldn't, and that I don't have too, but I do. I feel like I should have gone about it in a different way. And maybe he wouldn't have been so hurt and maybe he wouldn't have lost his job, his career actually. He went to a tech. school and graduated and was the only person at the age of 24 that I knew that had an actual career that he'd been in for a couple of years.

Anyway, sorry for that. Sometimes I just make myself so upset over it. I just feel like burying my head in the sand. I know what that hurt feels like. And I'm sorry I had to put him thru that.

Ok, I feel a tad better getting that all out. I was going to write more but I stopped so I lost what I was going to say. =(

I guess its off for now. Maybe I'll post later.


3 you know you love me.:

Bon Don said...

Omgosh, I actually like that song too!! lol

Don't blame yourself for his depression, sometimes people just have to help themselves.

*Bon Don*

Anonymous said...

I think it's so awkward to talk to exes, especially when they're going through a crisis.

Are the Jonas Brothers anything like the Hanson Brothers?

Sheri, RN said...

Yeah, it is a bit weird talking to ex's about things. I don't stay in close contact with mine. Actually, just 2 that I talk to sorta... lol